Seeonic SightWare® P 16-Port Cellular RFID Reader
The Seeonic SightWare® P is a low-profile, multi-purpose UHF RFID device that operates autonomously in field locations within fixtures, mobiles units, vehicles, and more. Driven by ultra-low energy Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, SightWare® delivers high-performance Untethered RFID™ inventory visibility using robust cellular communication and battery power. With a powerful Cloud API and remote configuration capabilities, SightWare® devices can operate on a large scale no matter where they are deployed in the field.
Data Sheet — Seeonic SightWare® P 16-Port Cellular RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Seeonic SightWare® P 16-Port Cellular RFID Reader Unit
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with on-board RF ports that allow for the attachment of up to 16 antennas, the Seeonic SightWare® P is a low-profile, cellular UHF RFID Reader that achieves dense read coverage for smaller fixtures and mobile units.
- 16-Port Cellular RFID Reader.
- Fits in any fixture.
- Driven by M2M/loT technologies.
- Untethered power and communications.
- Robust dual-technology cellular communication capabilities onboard.
- Automatic configuration.
- Extreme battery life, no electrical infrastructure needed
- GPS onboard, max scalability, and secure encryption.