*Formerly sold under the brand U Grok It. This is the same great reader - just with a new name.*
TURCK (U Grok It) UHF RFID Reader for Smartphones
The TURCK (U Grok It) UHF RFID Reader for Smartphones makes RFID easy! Now you can locate, inventory, identify, and track your items quickly with your TRUCK (U Grok It) full function handheld reader/writer. The TURCK (U Grok It) works with tablets (iOS, Android) and smartphones (iOS, Android). You can develop a custom app to use with your TURCK (U Grok It), integrate your TURCK (U Grok It) into existing apps, or use one of the free TURCK RFID apps (iOS, Android), to get started right away. Additionally, there are also a growing number of free third party apps that work with the TURCK (U Grok It). The TURCK (U Grok It) Reader is designed to allow RFID to be used in businesses large and small across a wide variety of industries.
Data Sheet — TURCK (U Grok It) UHF RFID Reader for Smartphones
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- TURCK (U Grok It) Reader Unit
- Micro-B USB Cable and Power Adapter
- Start up Instructions
- Turck RFID App (iOS, Android) for reading and writing of data
Why buy this reader?
The TURCK (U Grok It) UHF RFID reader is a small yet powerful, full-featured UHF RFID reader that is suited for most applications that are using RFID to identify, locate, track, and take accurate inventory. The TURCK (U Grok It) expands your familiar mobile device into an easy to use UHF RFID reader.
- Respond to physical objects with specific content.
- Expand RFID deployments and build new mobile RFID apps.
- Works with iOS or Android phones and tablets.
- Full features UHF RFID reader with up to 1,500 tags per minute read rate and a max read range of 6-25 (2-7m).
- Secure data storage and management in the cloud
- Mobile reading and writing of RFID data carriers.
- Handheld with UHF antenna.
- Connection to host device via audio port.
- Customized App solution on request.
- WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n and Cellular interface via connected host device.
- Protection class IP20.
- Withstands multiple drops on smooth concrete from 1.5 m height.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||UHF (865-928 MHz), region dependent|
|Antenna Type:||Enhanced linear (mock circular)|
|Read Distance:||2-3 m (6-10 ft) general use, up to 7 m (25 ft) under ideal conditions|
|Operating System:||iOS, Android|
|Data Interface:||Proprietary, via audio port|
|Memory/Expansion Memory:||App(s) and data reside on Smart Device, additional data storage in the cloud|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery|
|Camera:||Connects to Smart device camera|
|Dimensions:||159 x 95 x 39 mm (6.395 x 3.74 x 1.54 in)|
|Weight:||0.17 kg (0.375 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 20|
|Operating Temperature:||-10° to 55° C (14° to 131° F)|
|Host API:||iOS, Android, Xamarin, Cordova|
|Demo Software:||Turck RFID app (iOS, Android)|