Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader - 4 Port
The Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader delivers industry-best performance for high-volume, rugged environments. With support for PoE and PoE+, an IP 53 sealed housing rating, and four RF antenna ports, the FX9600 brings a new level of capability to asset tracking and inventory management applications. The FX9600 is available with an internal USB Host USB port which supports a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth dongle for direct wireless connectivity to your Wi-Fi network, as well as Bluetooth-enabled computers and other devices. There’s no need for hard-wired connections to the access point. With a best-in-class processor and expanded memory, the FX9600 offers the power needed to support very high traffic throughput and sophisticated software applications. Zebra also offers a FX9600 reader configuration that excludes the non-critical, internal Host USB port. This configuration offers the same features and functionality but requires an external passive or powered USB hub to connect to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi dongles to enable wireless communications and perform firmware updates instead of plugging a USB stick/dongle directly into the reader’s USB port.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader - 4 Port
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader - 4 Port unit (8-port version also available)
- AC Power Adapter, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with industry-leading read rates, exceptional read accuracy, and superior RF sensitivity, the Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader ensures the automation of nearly every aspect of your inventory management without errors or bottlenecks.
- Compact, streamlined layout.
- Rugged design for touch environments.
- More read points per reader.
- Easy, low-cost deployment with support for PoE and PoE+.
- With support for Wi-Fi dongles, you can wirelessly connect your FX9600 RFID readers to your existing Wi-Fi access point — no hard-wired connections required.
- With support for Bluetooth dongles, you can connect virtually any Bluetooth-enabled host computer or handheld directly to the FX9600, increasing flexibility, processing speed and application performance.