TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
The TSL 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader is designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) UHF transponders and communicate with a variety of host devices via Bluetooth® wireless technology. With its Impinj R2000 core and range of interchangeable high performance antennas, the 1128 performs like no other reader, giving the user the highest levels of performance and flexibility currently available in the market today. A range of customizable holders are available by request. The 1128 can also be configured with class leading high performance 2D data scanning. The Motorola SE4500 engine incorporates fast-pulse illumination and fast sensor shutter speeds, delivering outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
Data Sheet — TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader Unit
- UHF Antenna and Trigger Handle
- Battery Cover
- Micro USB Cable
- USB Charger
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this reader?
This 1128 Bluetooth RFID Reader uses your mobile device to read UHF RFID Tags. It is available for Windows Phone, Android and IOS (iPhone® 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch® (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad®, and requires iOS 5.1 or later.).
- Simple pre-configured ASCII 2.0 commands.
- Highest levels of flexibility currently available on today's market.
- UHF RFID and 2D barcode data capture in one integrated Bluetooth® device.
- Operates with wide variety of Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled host devices including touchscreen MP3 players, phones, tablets, Enterprise Handhelds and PC’s
- Operates with Android, iOS, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, and Windows Phone.
- Removable high capacity Micro SD data card and real time clock for extended batch data collection independent of host connection.
- Unique interchangeable high performance antennas including optional 2D scanning and trigger handle with a range of device specific mounts for holding phones and MP3 players.
- Integrated Motorola SE4500 imaging engine provides class leading barcode scan performance via its unique patent pending fast pulse illumination which delivers outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
Certified Regions and Geographies
The 1128 is available for purchase and operation in the United States, Canada, Guam, Ecuador, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, and Northern Mariana Islands (FCC, 1128-US-BT-UHF-A1/1128-US-BT-UHF-IMG); Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Bhutan, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Georgia (License Required), Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom (ETSI, 1128-US-BT-UHF-A1/1128-US-BT-UHF-IMG); Australia (AU, 1128-AU-BT-UHF-A1/1128-AU-BT-UHF-IMG); Bangladesh (BD, 1128-BD-BT-UHF-A1/1128-BD-BT-UHF-IMG); Chile (CL, 1128-CL-BT-UHF-A1/1128-CL-BT-UHF-IMG); China (CN, 1128-CN-BT-UHF-A1/1128-CN-BT-UHF-IMG); Colombia (CO, 1128-CO-BT-UHF-A1/1128-CO-BT-UHF-IMG); El Salvador (SV, 1128-SV-BT-UHF-A1/1128-SV-BT-UHF-IMG); Hong Kong (HK, 1128-HK-BT-UHF-A1/1128-BT-UHF-IMG); India (IN, 1128-IN-BT-UHF-A1/1128-IN-BT-UHF-IMG); Japan (1128-JP-BT-UHF-A1/1128-JP-BT-UHF-IMG); Peru (PE, 1128-PE-BT-UHF-A1/1128-PE-BT-UHF-IMG); Singapore (SG, 1128-SG-BT-UHF-A1/1128-SG-BT-UHF-IMG); South Korea (KR, 1128-KR-BT-UHF-A1/1128-KR-BT-UHF-IMG); Taiwan (TW, 1128-TW-BT-UHF-A1/1128-TW-BT-UHF-IMG); Thailand (TH, 1128-TH-BT-UHF-A1/1128-TH-BT-UHF-IMG - License Required); and Vietnam (VN, 1128-VN-BT-UHF-A1/1128-VN-BT-IMG).
The following optional accessories are available for the TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- TSL Slide-On Device Mounts
- TSL Pop-Loq Device Mounts
- TSL 1128 Slide-On Pop-Loq Adapter
- TSL 1128 Slimline Grip Handle Attachment
- TSL 1128 Trigger Handle
- TSL 1128 Charging Cradle
- TSL Belt Holster for 1128 Slimline Grip
- TSL 4-Slot EasyPack Battery Charger
- TSL 1128 Spare Battery
TSL CompleteCare Maintenance Programs
All TSL® products come with a standard 12 months Return to Base manufacturer’s warranty. To enhance your warranty, consider purchasing a CompleteCare maintenance program. With a CompleteCare maintenance program there are no unexpected repair costs and you will also benefit from significantly reduced turnaround time for your repairs, ensuring you protect the continuity of your business and maximize performance output.
- TSL CompleteCare Maintenance Program (1128 Bluetooth Reader)
- TSL CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program (1128 Bluetooth Reader)
NOTE: TSL CompleteCare and CompleteCare+ Maintenance Programs are currently available to customers in North America only and are for FCC Regulatory Approved RFID units only. All TSL CompleteCare and CompleteCare+ Maintenance Programs must be ordered within 30 days from the date of your hardware purchase. Your enhanced coverage begins from day one of purchasing your CompleteCare or CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program and continues through the purchased period.
Units will be repaired and returned to manufacturing specification within seven business days. Advanced Exchange is available with a CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program. Online Troubleshooting Guide and technicians (phone support) are included to prevent or minimize inbound repairs. Enhanced coverage excludes units that have been crushed, submerged in liquid, or damaged beyond repair. Contact Us for more detailed information.