Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
The Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader is designed to support global enterprise RAIN deployments that need high performance and reliability. The Impinj R700 reader delivers industry-leading performance with the best receive sensitivity, fastest network connectivity, and powerful edge processing for next-generation IoT solutions. IoT developers can easily build and deploy customized solutions with developer-friendly APIs, versatile, standardized connections, and support for up to 32 antennas.
Product Overview — Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
Data Sheet — Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
Quick Start Guide — Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader Unit
- Removable Mounting Brackets
- One Year Factory Warranty
- PoE Injector & US Line Cord, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this module?
The Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader builds on the heritage of the Impinj Speedway® reader family with an all-new internal and external design as well as increased capacity for on-reader applications. With fast, accurate reading of small, global RAIN RFID tags, the Impinj R700 reader advances the performance of use cases including threshold transitions, loss prevention, and inventory management.
- Simplifies IoT solution development and RAIN deployments.
- Enterprise-grade reliability and security.
- Delivers item visibility with the performance, quality, and reliability necessary for robust solutions.
- High-speed processing power for the high-volume of RAIN data in enterprise applications.
- Easily connects to IoT applications with RESTful API and support for popular IoT data transfer technologies.
- Ruggedized cast aluminum enclosure that withstands shock.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity prevents data bottlenecks and lowers latency.
- Support for up to 32 antennas with one-wire antenna connectivity facilitates large-scale system deployments.
- Integrated, standardized connectors provide rich support for external peripherals.
Certified Regions and Geographies
The R700 is available for purchase and operation in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay, Vietnam, and the Philippines (FCC & GX, IPJ-R700-341), the European Union, India, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE (ETSI, IPJ-R700-241), and Japan (JP, IPJ-R700-441)
Recommended Professional Services
At atlasRFIDstore, we offer a full range of professional services to ensure that your RFID hardware runs at it's optimal capacity. Designed specifically for RFID readers, the following professional services will reduce the amount of time it takes to get your Impinj R700 RFID Reader ready for use.
- Reader Setup Service
- Firmware Installation Service
- Middleware Installation Service
- Middleware Configuration Service
- GPIO Configuration Service
Contact Us today for more information.