Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
The Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader is designed to support global enterprise RAIN deployments that need high performance and reliability. The Impinj R700 reader delivers industry-leading performance, enterprise reliability and security, and modern developer tools. IoT developers can easily build and deploy custom enterprise applications with a Linux OS, REST API, and native support for industry-standard data formats and protocols, such as MQTT. The Impinj R700 delivers increased support for on-reader applications – including 10x the processing power. Plus, when combined with tags based on Impinj M700 series tag chips, the Impinj R700 advances RAIN RFID performance at dock doors, conveyors, and store exits.
Product Overview — Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
Data Sheet — Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
Quick Start Guide — Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader Unit
- Removable Mounting Brackets
- One Year Factory Warranty
- PoE Injector & US Line Cord, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this module?
The Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader builds on the heritage of the Impinj Speedway® reader family with an all-new internal and external design as well as increased capacity for on-reader applications. With fast, accurate reading of small, global RAIN RFID tags, the Impinj R700 reader advances the performance of use cases including threshold transitions, loss prevention, and inventory management.
- Delivers industry-leading sensitivity, powerful edge processing, and high-speed network connectivity.
- Simplifies RAIN deployments with IoT edge device by offering increased on-reader memory, plus the Impinj IoT device interface.
- Enables intelligent, on-reader, RAIN tag-processing algorithms.
- Provides enterprise-grade reliability and security, and the flexibility to customize with on-reader applications.
- Easily connects IoT applications to configure and control devices, and to consume RAIN data, with native support for MQTT.
- Ruggedized cast aluminum enclosure that withstands shock.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity prevents data bottlenecks and lowers latency.
- Provides versatility with support for USB drives, Wi-Fi adapters, and support for up to 32 antenna with the optional Impinj R700 Antenna Hub.
Certified Regions and Geographies
The R700 is available for purchase and operation in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay, Vietnam, and the Philippines (FCC & GX, IPJ-R700-341), the European Union, India, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE (ETSI, IPJ-R700-241), and Japan (JP, IPJ-R700-441)
Recommended Professional Services
At atlasRFIDstore, we offer a full range of professional services to ensure that your RFID hardware runs at it's optimal capacity. Designed specifically for RFID readers, the following professional services will reduce the amount of time it takes to get your Impinj R700 RFID Reader ready for use.
- Reader Setup Service
- Firmware Installation Service
- Middleware Installation Service
- Middleware Configuration Service
- GPIO Configuration Service
Contact Us today for more information.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 v2 (ISO 18000-63)|
|Operating Frequency:||UHF (865 - 928 MHz), region dependent|
|Transmit Power:||+30 dBm (PoE), +33 dBm (PoE+)|
|Max Receive Sensitivity:||-92 dBm|
|Max Read Distance:||Not published|
|Max Read Rate:||Up to 1,100 reads per second|
|Data Interface:||Ethernet (RJ45 ), USB|
|GPIO:||3 out, 2 in optically isolated|
|Power Source:||PoE (802.3af), PoE+ (802.3at) with LLDP for power negotiation|
|Antenna Ports:||4 RP-TNC female ports (connects to RP-TNC male), expandable to 32 antennas with Impinj R700 Antenna Hub|
|Dimensions (Without Brackets):||213.36 x 149.86 x 30.48 mm (8.4 x 5.9 x 1.2 in)|
|Dimensions (With Bracket):||213.36 x 187.96 x 30.48 mm (8.4 x 7.4 x 1.2 in)|
|Weight:||0.96 kg (2.12 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 50|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)|
|Host API:||Impinj IoT device interface or REST API|