Zebra MC3330xR Integrated RFID Handheld Reader
Designed for standard-range data capture of RFID tags and barcodes for bulk inventory, the Zebra MC3330xR Integrated RFID Handheld Reader is loaded with innovative features that bring a new level of efficiency and accuracy to inventory and asset management applications. This handheld reader offers the same proven lightweight ergonomic design and superior RFID performance found on the MC3330R reader. Equipped with Zebra's most powerful and secure Android architecture, the MC3330xR comes standard with an ultra-powerful processor, an integrated NFC reader, and a 35% larger capacity battery for stellar performance in the most demanding environments. With the ability to capture RFID tags more than 6 m (19.7 ft) away, the MC3330xR helps workers capture RFID tags in half the time as the next leading competitor.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra MC3330xR Integrated RFID Handheld Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra MC3330xR Integrated RFID Handheld Reader Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger, Power Supply, Line Cords, and Micro-USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this reader?
The Zebra MC3330xR is a light-weight, integrated RFID handheld reader designed for keypad and touch based applications. Rugged and ready for all-day use with a 1.5 m (5 ft) drop specification, this Android-based device can capture both RFID tags and 1D/2D barcodes in a single device.
- Offers best-in-class standard-range RFID read performance with a powerful Android platform.
- Circular polarized RFID antenna for bulk inventory use cases.
- Standard-range 2D data capture.
- Integrated NFC reader for instant pairing and authentication.
- 47-key physical keypad and large touchscreen.
- Industry high read rates and accuracy.
- Unparalleled data capture performance and flexibility.
- Delivers lightning fast standard-range capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Low total cost of ownership with flexible development tools.
- Power for full shifts with class-leading 7000 mAh battery.
- Rugged design that ensures maximum uptime.
- Features a 1.5 m (5 ft) drop specification across the operating temperature.
- Common applications: healthcare, retail, and hospitality.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra MC3330xR Integrated RFID Handheld Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information about these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger for MC33 Handhelds
- Zebra Multi-slot ShareCradles
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Backwards Compatibility
- Zebra USB Charge Cable
- Zebra Holsters
- Zebra Protective Boots
- Zebra Spare Hand Strap
- Zebra Retractable Lanyard
- Zebra Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Zebra Stylus
- Zebra AC Line Cord
- Zebra Power Supply