Vulcan RFID™ Iron USB Reader
The Vulcan RFID™ Iron USB Reader is a small form factor, lightweight, high-performance USB reader. The Iron requires an external controller to be operated and is perfect for IoT applications and other embedded uses where a controller hardware already exists. The metal case provides additional durability and gives this reader a sleek design that can be easily mounted. The Vulcan RFID™ Iron USB Reader is compatible with ThingMagic’s application development tools, including Universal Reader Assistant, which allows rapid creation of solutions to support a wide range of applications. The Iron is also compatible with the Vulcan RFID™ UHF Tag Read & Write Software, which has a user-friendly interface that streamlines the encoding process and is designed to eliminate encoding tags by hand.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Iron USB Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Vulcan RFID™ Iron USB Reader Unit
- Micro USB (Type B) To USB (Type A) Cable
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with a small form factor, the Vulcan RFID™ Iron is a high-performance USB RFID reader ideally suited for access control, android-based systems, loT, and embedded applications.
- Small form factor.
- Reduces time and cost of developing RFID systems.
- Common applications: access control, android-based systems, loT, POS (point of sale), Check-In and Check-Out, tag/inlay verification, proof of concept, Tag Commissioning, and embedded applications.
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC (NA)