TSL 2128L Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
The 2128L Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader builds upon the 2128 UHF Reader by including a larger, fixed High Gain Linear antenna for up to 15m (49ft) of read range. The patented TSL® ePop-Loq® connector allows data and charge connections to be passed from the reader to an attached device, such as a smartphone or handheld terminal. The unique ePop-Loq® system is also designed to safely separate when the reader is subject to large impacts, such as when dropped. The 2128L UHF Reader boasts unrivalled levels of RFID read/write performance, particularly in applications where longer read range is required or where there is a very dense collection of tags. The 2128L supports both Bluetooth® Classic as well as Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE). The reader can be operated in Serial Port Profile (SPP) or Human Interface Device mode (HID), as well as supporting iApp2 for Apple iOS devices. The reader also supports an automatic re-connect mode for both Android and Apple devices. The 2128L UHF RFID Reader can provide in reader tag de-duplication for more than 50,000 unique tags from more than 1 million tag reads. In addition the Reader can store on-board (using the embedded micro SD card) more than 250 million* unique tags with date and time stamping for a truly powerful batch collection mode of operation.
Data Sheet — TSL 2128L Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- TSL 2128L Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader Unit
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Charging Docking Station Kit, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this reader?
The 2128L Bluetooth® UHF RFID Reader includes a larger, fixed High Gain Linear antenna for up to 15m (49ft) of read range. This reader features the TSL® ePop-Loq® connector, which provides easier mounting capabilities. The 2128L supports both Bluetooth® Classic as well as Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE).
- Maximum performance: up to 15m (49ft) of read range.
- Enhanced modes of operation.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Integrated ePop-Loq connector.
- Ultra secure data gathering option.
- Supports batch data collection.
- Equipped with a Micro SD socket and real time clock.
- Supports both Bluetooth Classic as well as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity.
- Supports automatic re-connect mode for both Android and Apple devices.
- Can be operated in Serial Port Profile (SPP) or Human Interface Device mode (HID), as well as supporting iApp2 for Apple iOS devices.
- Ideal for retail applications.
Note: The TSL 2128L Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader requires a separate purchase of the TSL 2128L Docking Station Kit in order to charge the reader.
Certified Regions and Geographies
The 2128L is available for purchase and operation in the United States, Guam, Guatemala, Northern Mariana Islands, Ecuador, and Puerto Rico (FCC, 2128L-AX1); United Kingdom, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland (ETSI, 2128L-EX1); Bangladesh (BD, 2128L-AX1-BD); Columbia (CO, 2128L-AX1-CO); and India (IN, 2128L-EX1-IN).
The following recommended or replacement accessories are available for the TSL 2128L Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information about these accessories.