Middleware Configuration Service
At atlasRFIDstore, we offer a full range of professional services to ensure that your RFID hardware runs at it's optimal capacity. This particular service is designed to specifically get you up and running with your RFID reader. Upon order completion, you will be contacted to schedule a remote session with an atlasRFIDstore support specialist to configure the middleware installed on your RFID reader for your specific application.
- Remote Session with an atlasRFIDstore Support Specialist
- Middleware Configuration
Why Buy this Service
Designed specifically for RFID readers, this professional service will reduce the amount of time it takes to get your RFID reader ready for use. Our highly experienced support specialist will guide you through the process to configure the middleware installed on your RFID reader for your specific application.
This service is offered for the readers listed in the availability section below and is non-refundable once the service is complete. If you do not see your reader listed below, please Contact Us to see if we can assist with installation.
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R120 UHF RFID Reader (1 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R220 UHF RFID Reader (2 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader (4 Port)
- Impinj xArray Gateway RFID Reader
- Impinj xSpan Gateway RFID Reader
- ThingMagic IZAR UHF RFID Reader by JADAK
- ThingMagic Sargas 2-Port UHF RFID Reader