TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
The TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader introduces the revolutionary TSL® ePop-Loq® connector. The ePop-Loq® system allows data and charge connections to be passed from the reader to an attached device, such as a smartphone or handheld terminal. The 2128 operates with a wide variety of Bluetooth wireless enable host devices from smartphones to tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. Offering lower power consumption and longer battery life, the 2128 reader boasts improved levels of RFID read/write performance.
Data Sheet — TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader Unit
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Removable, Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Charging Docking Station Kit, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this reader?
The TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader provides high performance RFID reading with the convenience of ePop-Loq connectivity and charging. The integrated ePop-Loq® socket allows for data and charge connections to a smartphone or handheld terminal. The 2128 has flat landing contact pads, allowing for quicker docking and greater durability.
- Lightweight UHF RFID reader.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Integrated ePop-Loq socket.
- Ultra secure data gathering option.
- Supports batch data collection.
- Equipped with a Micro SD socket and real time clock.
- Supports both Bluetooth Classic as well as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity.
- Supports automatic re-connect mode for both Android and Apple devices.
- Can be operated in Serial Port Profile (SPP) or Human Interface Device mode (HID), as well as supporting iApp2 for Apple iOS devices.
- Optional power handle that offers approximately three times the capacity of the original battery.
Note: The TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader requires a separate purchase of the TSL 2128/2128P Docking Station Kit in order to charge the reader.
Certified Regions and Geographies
The 2128 is available for purchase and operation in the United States, Canada, Guam, Ecuador, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, and Northern Mariana Islands (FCC, 2128-AX0/2128-AS0); Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Finland, France, French Guiana, Georgia (License Required), Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom (ETSI, 2128-EX0/2128-ES0); Australia (AU, 2128-AX0-AU/2128-AS0-AU); Bangladesh (BD, 2128-AX0-BD/2128-AS0-BD); Brazil (BR, 2128-AX0-BR/2128-AS0-BR), Columbia (CO, 2128-AX0-CO/2128-AS0-CO); India (IN, 2128-EX0-IN/2128-ES0-IN); New Zealand (NZ, 2128-AX0-NZ/2128-AS0-NZ); and Singapore (SG, 2128-AX0-SG/2128-AS0-SG).
The following recommended or replacement accessories are available for the TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information about these accessories.
- TSL ePop-Loq Device Mounts
- TSL 2128/2128P Docking Station Kit
- TSL Slimline Grip Handle Attachment
- TSL 2128/2128P Power Handle
- TSL Trigger Handle
- TSL Belt Holster for Slimline Grip
- TSL Belt Holster for Trigger Hangle
- TSL 4-Slot EasyPack Battery Charger
- TSL Spare Battery
TSL CompleteCare Maintenance Programs
TSL® products come with a standard 12 months Return to Base manufacturer’s warranty. To enhance your warranty, consider purchasing a CompleteCare maintenance program. With a CompleteCare maintenance program there are no unexpected repair costs and you will also benefit from significantly reduced turnaround time for your repairs, ensuring you protect the continuity of your business and maximize performance output.
TSL CompleteCare and CompleteCare+ Maintenance Programs are currently available to customers in North America only and are for FCC Regulatory Approved RFID units only. All TSL CompleteCare and CompleteCare+ Maintenance Programs must be ordered within 30 days from the date of your hardware purchase. Your enhanced coverage begins from day one of purchasing your CompleteCare or CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program and continues through the purchased period.
Units will be repaired and returned to manufacturing specification within seven business days. Advanced Exchange is available with a CompleteCare+ Maintenance Program. Online Troubleshooting Guide and technicians (phone support) are included to prevent or minimize inbound repairs. Enhanced coverage excludes units that have been crushed, submerged in liquid, or damaged beyond repair.