TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
The TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader introduces the revolutionary TSL® ePop-Loq® connector. The ePop-Loq® system allows data and charge connections to be passed from the reader to an attached device, such as a smartphone or handheld terminal. The 2128 operates with a wide variety of Bluetooth wireless enable host devices from smartphones to tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. Offering lower power consumption and longer battery life, the 2128 reader boasts improved levels of RFID read/write performance. The 2128 can also be configured with class leading high performance 2D data scanning. The Motorola SE4500 engine incorporates fast-pulse illumination and fast sensor shutter speeds, delivering outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
Data Sheet — TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader Unit
- Removable, rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Why buy this reader?
The TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader provides high performance RFID reading with the convenience of ePop-Loq connectivity and charging. The integrated ePop-Loq® socket allows for data and charge connections to a smartphone or handheld terminal. The 2128 has flat landing contact pads, allowing for quicker docking and greater durability.
- Lightweight UHF RFID reader.
- 2D barcode data capture option available.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Integrated ePop-Loq socket.
- Ultra secure data gathering option.
- Supports batch data collection.
- Equipped with a Micro SD socket and real time clock.
- Supports both Bluetooth Classic as well as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity.
- Supports automatic re-connect mode for both Android and Apple devices.
- Can be operated in Serial Port Profile (SPP) or Human Interface Device mode (HID), as well as supporting iApp2 for Apple iOS devices.
- Optional power handle that offers approximately three times the capacity of the original battery.
Note: The TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader requires a separate purchase of the TSL 2128/2128P Docking Station Kit in order to charge the reader.
The following recommended or replacement accessories are available for the TSL 2128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information about these accessories.