Zebra FX7500 RFID Reader - 2 Port
The new FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader introduces advanced Zebra designed RFID radio technology for faster, more accurate read rates and more consistent performance even in challenging environments. The new radio is paired with a more flexible Linux-based network architecture that integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces needed for fast, easy deployment with RFID and back-end applications. The result is a fixed RFID reader that sets a new performance standard — delivering peak performance at all times with excellent reader sensitivity and better interference rejection, at a lower cost per read point.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra FX7500 RFID Reader - 2 Port
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra FX7500 RFID Reader Unit
- AC Power Adapter, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this reader?
The FX7500 comes in a sleek, attractive form factor with a low profile and compact footprint, at home in nearly any business environment. It also looks good on the balance sheet, with an impressive array of integrated features and functionality that pack value for your business class applications.
- All-new high performance radio technology.
- Higher sensitivity, improved interference rejection and echo cancellation means you get the best-in-class dense reader mode performance, up to 1200 tags/sec in FM0 mode.
- Integrated Power Over Ethernet (POE), optically isolated GPIO, USB Client and Host ports with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity via USB.
- All the tools you need for fast, easy deployment and simplified ongoing management of your RFID applications are built right into the FX7500 architecture.
- 2-port and 4-port reader configurations.
- More configuration options mean more flexibility to optimize your read field. Deploy precisely the number of read points you need for proper coverage, no more, no less, and reduce your TCO.
- Plenum Area Rated.
- The FX7500 is approved and suitable for environmental air handling space installation, so it can operate effectively within walls and ceilings.
- Support for worldwide standards (FCC, ETSI EN 302 208) in either 4-port and 2-port mono-static antenna configurations.
- EPC standards-based defined reader managemen.t
- Flexible firmware upgrade features.
- Seamlessly integrates with existing IT environments; enables remote and centralized management; simplifies and reduces the cost of set-up, deployment, testing and management.
- Next generation reader platform, including dense reader mode support.
- Best-in-class read rates deliver superior read performance.
- Linux: 512 MB Flash/256 MB RAM.
- Integration of a wide range of third-party applications for fast application deployment; supports upgrading to meet future requirements; maximizes product lifespan; provides outstanding security and investment protection.
- EPC Global LLRP and RM interface support; comprehensive API support, .NET, C and Java.
- Simplifies application development.