Zebra RFD9090 Long Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled
Zebra RFD9090 Long Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled
The Zebra RFD9090 Long Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled is built to perform reliably in a wide range of demanding environments. The RFD9090 Sled provides robust performance with a read rate of 1,300 tags per second, an ultra-accurate item-finder mode, a tri-function user-programmable trigger, and Wi-Fi 6 capability for easy device management. This device is engineered to withstand everyday use across a wide variety of harsh conditions, including manufacturing, transportation, and logistics environments. These ultra-rugged sleds are dust-proof, sprayproof, water-proof and tested for drops up to 6 feet (1.8 meters) onto concrete surfaces. Designed to meet the demands of your workflows, the RF9030 offers superior ergonomics that contribute to worker comfort and productivity by reducing strain. Zebra's RFD90 Sleds are compatible with almost any mobile device. Integrated Wi-Fi 6 capability allows for easy over-the-air (OTA) device management, while Bluetooth 5.3 and NFC tap-to-pair make it easier than ever to connect to current and future Zebra mobile computers and third-party smartphones. Zebra's eConnex™ adaptors allow you to mount a broad selection of rugged Zebra mobile computers, while the OtterBox uniVERSE adaptor provides support for many third-party smartphones.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Zebra RFD9030 Standard Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra RFD9090 Long Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra RFD9090 Long Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled Unit
- Quick Start Guide
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Universal Charging Cradle, Power Supply, and Line Cords, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
NOTE: A compatible mobile computer is NOT included.
Why buy this reader?
The Zebra RFD9090 Long Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled enables rapid inventory counts and increased workflow accuracy across a wide variety of harsh conditions with an extended read range of 22.9 m (75 ft).
- Integrated SE4850 barcode scanner.
- Wi-Fi 6 which allows for OTA device management.
- Bluetooth 5.3 wireless and NFC tap-to-pair capabilities
- Configuration is easy with 123RFID Software.
- Ultra-accurate, item-finder mode that enables workers to locate critical items or assets with ease.
- Next generation connectivity for ultimate flexibility.
- Industry-leading performance and ergonomics for unparalleled worker efficiency.
- Industry leading read rate: 1,300+ tags per second.
- Tri-function, user programmable trigger.
- 6-foot drop to concrete specification and a 500 cycle 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumble specification.
- Sealed to industrial-grade IP 65 and IP 67 ratings.
- Quick release, 7000 mAh battery with optional locking foot.
- Provides superior read performance, flexibility, and ease of management.
- SDK for this sled is based on the current Zebra RFID handheld SDK.
- TAA compliant.
- Common applications: transportation, manufacturing, and location solutions.
- Zebra eConnex™ Adapters MUST be used in conjunction with mobile devices that come standard with 8-Pin or 10-Pin Back I/O Connectors.
- Zebra Bluetooth Adapters® are compatible with mobile devices that come standard with OR without 8-Pin Back I/O Connectors.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra RFD9090 Long Range Ultra-Rugged UHF RFID Sled. Contact us today for more detailed information about these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging ShareCradle for RF40 & RFD90 Sleds
- Zebra RFD90 Sled eConnex™ Adapter for TC52ax Mobile Computers with SE4720 Imager
- Zebra RFD90 Sled eConnex™ Adapter for TC7X Series Mobile Computers
- Zebra RFD90 Bluetooth Sled Adapter for TC21/TC26 Series Mobile Computers
- Zebra RFD90 Bluetooth Sled Adapter for TC5X Series Mobile Computers
- Zebra RFD90 Bluetooth Sled Adapter for TC7X Series Mobile Computers
- Zebra Single Slot Charging ShareCradles
- Zebra Single Slot Charge-Communication ShareCradles
- Zebra Single Slot Charging ShareCradle Base
- Zebra Single Slot Charge + Communication ShareCradle Base
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charging ShareCradles
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charge + Ethernet ShareCradles
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charging ShareCradle Base
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charge + Ethernet ShareCradle Base
- Zebra Cradle Cups
- Zebra Multi-Slot ShareCradle Wall/Rack Mount Bracket
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket Adapter Plate for Honeywell
- Zebra 4-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra Single Slot Cradle to PC/Host USB Cable
- Zebra eConnex™ Adapters
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
- Zebra Line Cords
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Battery Locking Foot
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPC Class 1 Gen 2; EPC Gen2 V2|
|Operating Frequency:||FCC (902-928 MHz)|
|Antenna Type:||Zebra Proprietary Antenna|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 22.9 m (75 ft)|
|Scanner:||SE4850 1D/2D Imager|
|Operating System:||Android, iOS, or Windows|
|Data Interface:||Electronic 8-pin connection (eConnex™), USB Cable Cup, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3|
|Batch Memory:||Not published|
|Power Source:||Quick-release, PowerPrecision Li-Ion 7000 mAh battery|
|Dimensions:||248 x 96.3 x 173 mm (9.8 x 3.8 x 6.8 in)|
|Weight:||0.799 kg (1.76 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 65 (spray) and IP 67 (submersion)|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to 55°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Host API:||Not published|