Zebra MC3390xR Integrated Long-Range RFID Handheld Reader
Designed for extended range data capture of RFID tags and barcodes for bulk inventory, the Zebra MC3390xR Integrated RFID Handheld Reader is loaded with innovative features that bring a new level of efficiency and accuracy to inventory management, order fulfillment, cross-docking, and more. This handheld reader offers the same proven lightweight ergonomic design and superior RFID performance found on the MC3390R reader. Equipped with Zebra's most powerful and secure Android architecture, the MC3390xR comes standard with an ultra-powerful processor, an integrated NFC reader, and a 35% larger capacity battery for stellar performance in the most demanding environments. The integrated long-range antenna delivers best-in-class RFID read range with higher throughput, allowing for inventory counts to be accomplished more quickly and accurately. With the ability to capture RFID tags more than 18.2 m (60 ft) away, the MC3330xR helps workers capture RFID tags in half the time as the next leading competitor.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra MC3390xR Integrated Long-Range RFID Handheld Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra MC3390xR Integrated RFID Handheld Reader Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this reader?
Continuing Zebra’s industry-leading legacy in RFID, the new Zebra MC3390xR handheld reader combines superior RFID range and performance and an advanced Android platform. With Zebra’s signature rugged design, the MC339x0R is built for your semi-industrial environments — yet is lightweight with the right ergonomics for all-day comfort. This integrated long-range antenna can capture RFID tags more than 18.2 m (60 ft) away, enabling more frequent and more accurate inventory counts.
- Offers best-in-class long-range RFID read performance with a powerful Android platform
- Linear polarized RFID antenna.
- Extended range 2D data capture.
- Integrated NFC reader for instant pairing and authentication.
- 47-key physical keypad and large touchscreen.
- Industry high read rates and accuracy.
- Unparalleled data captures performance and flexibility.
- Delivers lightning fast long-range data capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Low total cost of ownership with flexible development tools.
- Power for full shifts with class-leading 7000 mAh battery.
- Rugged design that ensures maximum uptime.
- Features a 1.5 m (5 ft) drop specification across the operating temperature.
- Common applications: transportation, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra MC3390xR Integrated RFID Handheld Reader. Contact us today for more detailed information about these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger for MC33 Handhelds
- Zebra Multi-slot ShareCradles
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Backwards Compatibility
- Zebra USB Charge Cable
- Zebra Holsters
- Zebra Protective Boots
- Zebra Spare Hand Strap
- Zebra Retractable Lanyard
- Zebra Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Zebra Stylus
- Zebra AC Line Cord
- Zebra Power Supply