Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader - 8 Port
The Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader delivers industry-best performance for high-volume, rugged environments. With support for PoE and PoE+, an IP 53 sealed housing rating, and eight RF antenna ports, the FX9600 brings a new level of capability to asset tracking and inventory management applications. The FX9600 supports a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth dongle for direct wireless connectivity to your Wi-Fi network, as well as Bluetooth-enabled computers and other devices. There’s no need for hard-wired connections to the access point. With a best-in-class processor and expanded memory, the FX9600 offers the power needed to support very high traffic throughput and sophisticated software applications.
Data Sheet — Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader - 8 Port
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader - 8 Port unit (4-port version also available)
- Power Adapter if selected above
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with industry-leading read rates, exceptional read accuracy, and superior RF sensitivity, the Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader ensures the automation of nearly every aspect of your inventory management without errors or bottlenecks.
- High RF sensitivity for superior performance and efficiency.
- Most power in its class.
- Parse data at the edge with embedded applications.
- Easy, low-cost deployment with suport for PoE and PoE+.
- Directly connects to Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- With support for Wi-Fi dongles, you can wirelessly connect your FX9600 RFID readers to your existing Wi-Fi access point — no hard-wired connections required.
- With support for Bluetooth dongles, you can connect virtually any Bluetooth-enabled host computer or handheld directly to the FX9600, increasing flexibility, processing speed and application performance.