Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader - 8 Port
The Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader delivers industry-best performance for high-volume, rugged environments. With support for PoE and PoE+, an IP 53 sealed housing rating, and eight RF antenna ports, the FX9600 brings a new level of capability to asset tracking and inventory management applications. The FX9600 supports a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth dongle for direct wireless connectivity to your Wi-Fi network, as well as Bluetooth-enabled computers and other devices. There’s no need for hard-wired connections to the access point. With a best-in-class processor and expanded memory, the FX9600 offers the power needed to support very high traffic throughput and sophisticated software applications.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader - 8 Port
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader - 8 Port unit (4-port version also available)
- AC Power Adapter, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with industry-leading read rates, exceptional read accuracy, and superior RF sensitivity, the Zebra FX9600 RFID Reader ensures the automation of nearly every aspect of your inventory management without errors or bottlenecks.
- High RF sensitivity for superior performance and efficiency.
- Most power in its class.
- Parse data at the edge with embedded applications.
- Easy, low-cost deployment with suport for PoE and PoE+.
- Directly connects to Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- With support for Wi-Fi dongles, you can wirelessly connect your FX9600 RFID readers to your existing Wi-Fi access point — no hard-wired connections required.
- With support for Bluetooth dongles, you can connect virtually any Bluetooth-enabled host computer or handheld directly to the FX9600, increasing flexibility, processing speed and application performance.