Zebra FX7500 RFID Reader - 4 Port
Zebra FX7500 RFID Reader - 4 Port
The new FX7500 Fixed RFID Reader introduces advanced Zebra-designed RFID radio technology for faster, more accurate read rates and more consistent performance even in challenging environments. The new radio is paired with a more flexible Linux-based network architecture that integrates the tools and open-standard interfaces needed for fast, easy deployment with RFID and back-end applications. The result is a fixed RFID reader that sets a new performance standard — delivering peak performance at all times with excellent reader sensitivity and better interference rejection, at a lower cost per read point. The FX7500 is available with an internal USB Host USB port which supports a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth dongle for direct wireless connectivity to your Wi-Fi network, as well as Bluetooth-enabled computers and other devices. There’s no need for hard-wired connections to the access point. Zebra also offers a FX7500 reader configuration that excludes the non-critical, internal Host USB port. This configuration offers the same features and functionality but requires an external passive or powered USB hub to connect to Bluetooth or Wi-Fi dongles to enable wireless communications and perform firmware updates instead of plugging a USB stick/dongle directly into the reader’s USB port.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra FX7500 RFID Reader - 4 Port
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Zebra FX7500 RFID Reader Unit
- AC Power Adapter, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this reader?
The FX7500 comes in a sleek, attractive form factor with a low profile and compact footprint, at home in nearly any business environment. It also looks good on the balance sheet, with an impressive array of integrated features and functionality that pack value for your business class applications.
- All-new high performance radio technology.
- Higher sensitivity, improved interference rejection and echo cancellation means you get the best-in-class dense reader mode performance, up to 1200 tags/sec in FM0 mode.
- Integrated Power Over Ethernet (POE), optically isolated GPIO, USB Client and Host ports with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity via USB.
- All the tools you need for fast, easy deployment and simplified ongoing management of your RFID applications are built right into the FX7500 architecture.
- 2-port and 4-port reader configurations.
- More configuration options mean more flexibility to optimize your read field. Deploy precisely the number of read points you need for proper coverage, no more, no less, and reduce your TCO.
- Plenum Area Rated.
- The FX7500 is approved and suitable for environmental air handling space installation, so it can operate effectively within walls and ceilings.
- Support for worldwide standards (FCC, ETSI EN 302 208) in either 4-port and 2-port mono-static antenna configurations.
- EPC standards-based defined reader management.
- Flexible firmware upgrade features.
- Seamlessly integrates with existing IT environments; enables remote and centralized management; simplifies and reduces the cost of set-up, deployment, testing and management.
- Next generation reader platform, including dense reader mode support.
- Best-in-class read rates deliver superior read performance.
- Linux: 512 MB Flash/256 MB RAM.
- Integration of a wide range of third-party applications for fast application deployment; supports upgrading to meet future requirements; maximizes product lifespan; provides outstanding security and investment protection.
- EPC Global LLRP and RM interface support; comprehensive API support, .NET, C and Java.
- Simplifies application development.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||FCC (902-928 MHz)|
|Transmit Power:||+31.5 dBm|
|Max Receive Sensitivity:||-82 dBm|
|Max Read Distance:||Not Published|
|Max Read Rate:||Up to 1200+ tags in FM0 or Dense Reader Mode|
|Data Interface:||Ethernet with POE support|
|GPIO:||2 inputs, 3 outputs, optically isolated|
|Power Source:||Power supply if selected or POE|
|Antenna Ports:||4 monostatic ports (RP-TNC female) (connects to RP-TNC male)|
|Dimensions:||195.6 x 149.9 x 43.2 mm (7.7 x 5.9 x 1.7 in)|
|Weight:||0.86 kg (1.9 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 53|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° to +55°C (-4° to +131°F)|
|Host API:||C, .NET|