Identix rPad+ UHF RAIN RFID Reader
The Identix rPad+ is a high-performance ultra-compact IoT gateway that combines the reading of passive RAIN RFID tags and BLE beacon scanning capabilities in the same device. The rPad+’s Wi-Fi connectivity and support for popular IoT protocols such as MQTT and HTTP allow fast and easy integration with all kinds of business applications. The rPad+ provides streamlined access to the configuration of the reader and tags through the embedded operating system, CONNECTIX, which is easily accessible via a web interface. The embedded RAIN RFID reader in the rPad+ is specifically designed for applications that require reading distances up to 2.5m. The built-in circular polarized antenna enhances ease of readability while reduces the hardware and deployment costs.
The rPad+ RFID reader can optionally operate in "keyboard wedge mode" (keyboard emulation via USB HID) along with the automatic decoding of RFID EPC data in GS1 format (SGTIN96-198) to UPC / EAN-13. These features allow seamless and immediate integration for all applications intended for use with barcode readers without the need for new software development and integration. The modern and stylish design together with its competitive cost makes the rPad+ the ideal device for retail applications, especially fashion and apparel. When used with a POS device, it allows for fast, secure, and efficient item reads, reducing checkout times and improving customer satisfaction.
Data Sheet — Identix rPad+ UHF RAIN RFID Reader
Quick Start Guide — Identix rPad+ UHF RAIN RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Identix rPad+ UHF RAIN RFID Reader Unit
- Charging Communication Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Mounting Plate, if selected above
Why buy this reader?
The Identix rPad+ is a high-performance IoT gateway that combines passive RAIN RFID tag reading and BLE beacon scanning capabilities in the same device through the device's operating system, CONNECTIX, which is accessible via a web interface. This device proves to be ideal for retail, healthcare, and library industries with its optional "keyboard wedge mode" allowing for seamless integration with all applications intended for use with barcode readers.
- Desktop IoT gateway.
- UHF RAIN RFID reader with integrated antenna for reading distances up to 2.5m.
- Easy-to-access web interface for the reader's embedded operating system, CONNECTIX.
- 802.11n 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi radio.
- BLE beacons gateway for capturing beacons and sensors data at distances up to 150m.
- Wi-Fi connectivity for data communications and remote management.
- Bluetooth 5 for beacons scanning.
- USB 2.0 port for RFID data communications DC power.