Identix miniPad USB RFID Reader
The Identix miniPad® is a high-performance, ultra-compact USB UHF RFID reader. It has a built-in circular polarized antenna, which enhances ease of readability and reduces the hardware and deployment costs. The modern and stylish design together with its competitive cost, make the miniPad® the ideal device for retail applications, especially fashion and apparel. When used with a POS device, the miniPad® is versatile and allows for fast, secure and efficient item reads, reducing checkout times and improving customer satisfaction.
The Identix miniPad® can operate in "keyboard wedge mode" (USB keyboard emulation via HID) that facilitates integration with software applications prepared for use with barcode readers. When operating in "HID" mode, miniPad® can be configured for automatic decoding of RFID tags EPC memory data in SGTIN96 format to UPC / EAN-13 barcode format. With easy integration, simplicity, robustness and low cost, miniPad® is the ideal device for use in different applications and environments: retail, healthcare, libraries and others.
Data Sheet — Indentix miniPad USB RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Identix miniPad USB RFID Reader Unit
- Protective Film
- Charging Communication Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Plate, if selected above
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this reader?
Equipped with an integrated circularly polarized antenna and compact form factor, the Identix miniPad is a low-cost, mini RFID USB reader ideally suited for retail, healthcare, and library applications.
- Mini USB UHF RFID reader with integrated antenna.
- Ideal for applications that require reading at short distances.
- USB 2.0 port for communications and power.
- Integrated UHF RFID Reader/Encoder.
- UHF module with maximum software configurable transmit power of +23 dBm.
- Equipped with 3 operating modes: HID keyboard wedge, RAW mode, and Transparent Mode.
- Can operate in “keyboard wedge” (keyboard emulation) mode, which enables easy integration to software applications designed to work with barcode scanners.