Tageos EOS-410 RFID Hang Tag
The Tageos EOS-410 is a small wide-band Gen2 UHF RFID Hang Tag especially designed to meet retailers' item-level tagging needs. The EOS-410 allows retailers and suppliers to enable complete item-level visibility at the most competitive tag price.
Data Sheet — Tageos EOS-410 RFID Hang Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Tageos EOS-410 Hang Tag is an ideal solution for high volume apparel RFID tagging and labeling needs. These environmentally friendly tags and certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
- Hang Tag.
- Global (860-960 MHz).
- Suitable for apparel applications.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen2 (ISO18000-6C).
- Unique inlayless design with no PET carrier layer.
- Thinner labels and tags - no inlay bump.
- More environmentally friendly tags - no PET or chemicals, 50% less glue.
- Ready-to-use labels certified for use with the following top vendors of printer encoders: Zebra Technologies, Toshiba, and Sato.
NOTE: The listed printers above are compatible with all Tageos RFID tags providing that the tag format and packaging is compliant with the printer media specifications.
Additional IC types are available for this product. Contact us today for more information.