*The contents of this sample pack are subject to variation based on IC type, material, and availability. Please contact us for more information.*
RFID Tag Sample Pack (UHF, Passive)
The RFID Tag Sample Pack contains various passive UHF tags, allowing users to test a wide range of tags and ultimately choose the best one for their application. Inside the pack, users will receive a variety of UHF RFID inlays, converted labels, durable tags, ATEX certified tags, wire tags, hang tags, and metal mount tags among other types of passive RFID tags. The versatility of the tags included is complemented by the range of sizes offered, with tags as small as 0.5 inches and tags with more standard sizes such as 4 x 2 in. This sample pack features industry-leading ICs, like the Monza R6-P and NXP UCODE 8, as well as the new Impinj M730 IC. With such a large array of tags from top manufacturers within the industry, this sample pack allows you to optimize your testing experience through an introduction to a variety of RFID tag form factors and performance options. Please see our tag index for a view of the full sample pack tag list.
Why buy this sample pack?
This sample pack contains a wide range of high-quality UHF tags to test for your passive RFID system. This pack ensures that you don't commit time and money to a specific RFID tag that may not be the best fit for your application. It additionally provides you the opportunity to find a tag that exceeds your RFID expectations at a low cost of entry.
We can customize any pack to meet your needs. Contact us for more information.
- Wide range of form factors and tag materials, like wet inlays, wire tags, hard tags, etc.
- Tags from top manufacturers like Smartrac, Confidex, Omni-ID, Xerafy, HID, and more.
- Read ranges on tags varying anywhere from 1 m (3.3 ft) to 16 m (52.4 ft).
- Includes specialized inlays that read well through windshield glass.
- Other specialized tags that handle high temperatures, or inserted for laundry applications.
- Great for testing an array of applications like supply chain tracking, sports timing, access control, item-level tracking, and many other applications.