Vulcan RFID Custom Key Fob Tag
Vulcan RFID Custom Key Fob Tags are the ideal identification solution for personnel applications where the tag can be secured to a key chain, etc. Works great in conjunction with our other Access Control products, i.e. Vulcan RFID Custom Windshield Tags or Vulcan RFID Custom Credential Tags, for a complete Access Control solution. With two-sided printing available, your branding will have double the impact, able to be seen at all times! (2 side printing | 1 side variable with grommet)
These tags perform even better than they look. Made from a variety of durable, permanent materials, the actual construction of the tag protects the tag by sealing it within the layers of durable material. In addition, each tag can be programmed to match the variable information printed on the label.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID Custom Key Fob Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is available
- Custom printing (custom barcode and full-color, two-sided printing of logos or other graphics, one-side variable with grommet)
- Custom encoding included - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
Some access control solutions are too cumbersome, but the Vulcan RFID Custom Key Fob Tag is as convenient as it gets. It is light, thin, and can be carried on a keyring, in a pocket, or in a wallet. The complete customizability of the tag ensures that it stands out from other items on a keyring, and the excellent graphics can aid in branding and getting your logo out there.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Stunning graphics! Our subsurface digital printing process ensures crisp details on even the most complex logos for maximum clarity.
- Durable permanent materials, no paper layers.
- Thinner profile, not bulky as thicker options commonly used.
- Two-sided printing available.
- High frequency, (NFC) Tags available upon request.