Vulcan RFID Custom Universal Micro Asset Tag
Measuring at 47.6 x 15.9 mm (1.875 x 0.625 in), the Vulcan RFID Custom Universal Micro Asset Tag is a great solution to your identification projects that require a small RFID tag with great read range. With a tiny footprint and low profile (57 mils.), the Universal Micro RFID Asset Tag easily fits where other tags are too big and obtrusive. Supplying up to 2.7 m (9 ft) of read range on metal and 1.2-1.5 m (4-5 ft) on plastic, wood and glass, the Micro provides incredible read ranges compared to other tags in its class. Its non-rigid, durable, foam core and polyester construction sets the Micro apart from molded RFID tags allowing for greater flexibility in tag placement.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID Custom Universal Micro Asset Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Due to contrast needed for the barcode scanner, all barcodes will be printed in black
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
The Vulcan RFID Custom Universal Micro Asset Tag has an incredibly small form factor and a low profile making it extremely versatile, ideal for many different applications. With a read range of up to 9 feet on metal and 4-5 feet on plastic, this tag is truly unique as well as customizable.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Patented inlay design obtains excellent read range regardless of surface- metal, plastic, glass, even wood.
- Extremely small footprint and thin profile while still achieving excellent read range.
- Custom engineered foam core designed specifically to obtain optimum read distances.
- Subsurface printing on durable polyester protects printed copy against moderate solvents and caustics/acids.
- Digital printing process provides for greater print capability with detailed logos or special designs.
- Choice of up to four standard or custom colors.