HID PVC UHF RFID Cards (Monza 4QT)
HID PVC UHF RFID Cards are equipped with ultra-high frequency technology that allow for new use cases, such as hands-free access or parking lot access. These UHF cards are especially useful in environments where UHF readers are already installed for other purposes to save reader investment costs. The antenna design has been optimized to foresee additional options like a contact chip or a horizontal punch slot to attach a badge holder without sacrificing RF performance.
Data Sheet —HID PVC UHF RFID Cards (Monza 4QT)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
HID PVC UHF RFID Cards are compliant with EPC global certified UHF Gen 2 readers, provide 512-bit user memory, a read range of up to 39 ft (12 m), and cover worldwide UHF frequency ranges in a single tag making them an ideal solution for international operations.
- High quality contactless ISO card or pre-laminate.
- UHF for long range applications compliant to EPC C1G2 and ISO 18000-6C.
- Worldwide UHF frequency coverage.
- Antenna design prepared for optional contact chip.
- Encoding, laser engraving, printing and other card surface options available.
- Common applications: hands free access or parking access, closed payment systems, access control, and loyalty schemes.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.