Zebra UHF RFID Cards
Zebra's passive RFID card provides advanced sensitivity for enhanced read rates and range. It offers full read/write capabilities, and you can use it worldwide with any EPC UHF operational band. The Zebra UHF RFID Cards contains Zebra's patent-pending antenna design and Impinj's state-of-the-art Monza 4QT chip.
For bulk quantities or for color/two-sided printing, please contact us.
Data Sheet — Zebra UHF RFID Cards
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy these cards?
These Zebra UHF Cards work well for applications like employee ID cards, student and faculty ID cards, access control cards, membership and loyalty cards, personalized gift cards, visitor ID cards, and government licenses.
- ISO/IEC-7810-2002 compliant.
- Zebra’s patent-pending inlay antenna design.
- Passive operation (no battery required).
- Ultrahigh-frequency technology.
- Multi-application card available with and without magnetic stripe.