Omni-ID Power 415 Active RFID Tag
The Omni-ID Power 415 is a rugged active tag capable of tremendous performance while tracking assets in harsh environments. Over-molded for maximum durability and providing flexible mounting options, the Power 415 includes enough battery capacity for at least 5 years of duty in almost all applications.
The Power 415 uses advanced FSK/FM modulation with unique collision avoidance to achieve 10x greater acquisition rates than any other tag on the market. With these capabilities, this tag can improve inventory visibility and control, improve efficiency and retrieval of inventory, forecast maintenance and replacement schedules, and eliminate stock outs and excess inventory.
The Omni-ID Power 415 Active RFID tag includes a high gain antenna offering exceptional distance and performance in snow, ice and mud making it perfect for applications requiring long range asset tracking particularly in harsh environments.
- Manufacturing: Mobile carts, containers, and trolleys
- Logistics: Lay down yards, vehicles, and docks
- Construction: Staging and materials tagging
Data Sheet — Omni-ID Power 415 Active RFID Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Omni-ID Power 415 is perfect for applications requiring long range asset tracking, particularly in harsh environments such as manufacturing, logistics, and construction.
- Long battery life-Battery lasts at least 5 years under typical use cases.
- Integrated passive tag-track, trigger, and commission with standard readers.
- Exceptional toughness-Fully sealed and over-molded for the most rugged use.
- High gain internal antenna-Exceptional range and performance in snow, ice, or mud.
This tag includes a high gain antenna offering exceptional distance and performance in snow, ice and mud capable of asset tracking in harsh environments.