What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Intel RSP H3000 Black Integrated RFID Reader (FCC) [Clearance]
The Intel RSP H3000 is an integrated EPC UHF Gen 2 RFID reader that provides performance, accuracy, and reliability at an affordable price-point. Designed for retail, hospital, industrial, quick-service restaurants, and warehouse management applications, this device reads more than 600 tags per second at distances over 15 m (49.2 ft). Equipped with an integrated 7.8 dBi dual linear polarized antenna and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capabilities, the RSP H3000 reader is designed to work stand-alone, or in a network of additional readers as part of an Internet-of-Things (IoT) system where computing power is pushed out to the edge devices.
Data Sheet — Intel RSP H3000 Black Integrated RFID Reader (FCC) [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Intel RSP H3000 Integrated RFID Reader Unit
Why buy this reader?
Both cost-effective and easy to deploy, the Intel RSP H3000 is an integrated EPC UHF Gen 2 RFID reader ideally suited for any industry that uses RFID to collect accurate information in near-real time.
- Integrated 7.8 dBi dual linear RFID antenna.
- Ease of installation and deployment.
- Provides scalability, security, and real-time analytics.
- Designed to be ceiling or wall mounted facing into your location and hidden from view.
- Robust, real-time inventory management.
- Single tri-color LED visual indicators.
- Panasonic Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor allowing for the detection of human motion.
- Brings digital convenience and intelligence to brick-and-mortar retail environments.
- Collects accurate, always-on inventory information in near-real time to drive improvements to your business needs.
- Built with the ability to provide temperature and humidity alerts of the reader.
- Accelerometer/gyroscope sensor, which notifies you if the RFID reader has been moved from its planned/expected orientation.
- Common applications: retail, quick-service restaurants, health care, manufacturing, convenience stores, supply chain, warehouse management, and inventory/asset management.
The following additional hardware components MUST be used in conjunction with your Intel RSP H3000 RFID Reader.
- General edge computer (PC with an operating system)
- Linux operating system is recommended for large-scale deployments
- Intel RSP software toolkit is Windows compatible