Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Touch Computer
Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Touch Computer
The Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Computer is an ultra-rugged device built for a new generation of mobile solutions. The TC73 features include streaming video, video calls, intuitive multimedia-rich apps, augmented reality apps and more. The TC73 provides maximum computing power for simultaneous app support. The TC73 delivers lightning fast capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes with advanced scanning technology, regardless of the condition. Built to last for the ultimate lifecycle, the TC73 is manufactured with an ultra-rugged construction that can withstand years of the toughest conditions. The device is virtually waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof, and tumble-proof. The TC73 comes standard with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones.
Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Touch Computer (SE4770 Standard Range 1D/2D Imager, 4 GB RAM/64 GB Flash, Warm Swap, 16 MP Rear Camera) - This model comes with all the standard features plus an SE4770 standard range 1D/2D imager, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB Flash, a warm swap capable battery, and a 16 MP rear camera. The integrated SE4770 engine delivers lightning fast capture of virtually any 1D/2D barcode. The warm swap feature allows activity to be restarted once changes are completed. The 16 MP rear-facing camera captures photos and videos to document proof of condition, proof of compliance, and more.
Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Touch Computer (SE55 Advanced Range 1D/2D Imager, 4 GB RAM/64 GB Flash, Warm Swap, 16 MP Rear Camera) - This model comes with all the standard features plus an SE55 advanced range 1D/2D imager, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB Flash, a warm swap capable battery, and a 16 MP rear camera. The integrated SE55 engine with IntelliFocus™ delivers lightning fast capture of virtually any 1D/2D barcode from as far as 40 ft (12.2 m) away without bending down or climbing ladders. The warm swap feature allows activity to be restarted after replacing the battery. The 16 MP rear-facing camera captures photos and videos to document proof of condition, proof of compliance, and more.
Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Touch Computer (SE55 Advanced Range 1D/2D Imager, 8 GB RAM/128 GB Flash, Hot Swap, 16 MP Rear Camera with OIS, Non-Certified Parcel Dimensioning) - This model comes with all the standard features plus an SE55 advanced range 1D/2D imager, 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB Flash, a warm swap capable battery, and a 16 MP rear camera. The integrated SE55 engine with IntelliFocus™ delivers lightning fast capture of virtually any 1D/2D barcode from as far as 40 ft (12.2 m) away without bending down or climbing ladders. The hot swap feature allows the device to stay on while replacing the battery, letting users continue what they were doing immediately without interruption or restarting. The 16 MP rear-facing camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) gives sharp, detailed photographs and videos to document proof of condition, proof of delivery, and more. The non-certified parcel dimensioning provides accurate parcel dimensions wherever it will help streamline warehouse and fleet operations — from improved load planning to allocation of warehouse space and first article inspection.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Touch Computer
- Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charging Cradle with 1-Slot Spare Battery Charger, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Touch Computer is the ultimate ultra-rugged all-touch computer for all workers inside the four walls. The TC73 offers a smartphone experience for maximum simplicity, construction designed to withstand demanding environmental conditions, and a new platform with more capabilities than any other device in this class for maximum staff enablement.
- WLAN mobile touch computer.
- Equipped with an ultra-powerful processor that provides superior performance on all voice and data apps.
- Advanced touchscreen technology.
- 6 inch display that offers plenty of real estate for intuitive graphics-intensive applications.
- Super simple data capture from barcodes to labels and documents.
- Drive workforce productivity, efficiency, and device value to a new level with powerful Mobility DNA apps.
- Faster and more reliable Wi-Fi connections via 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology.
- 8 MP front-facing camera supports more advanced apps.
- Bluetooth 5.2 delivers up to twice the speed and four times the range with less power.
- 16 MP color rear camera that captures highly detailed photos and videos.
- PowerPrecision+ battery for real-time battery metrics.
- Ultra-rugged construction designed to withstand years of the toughest conditions.
- Virtually waterproof, drop-proof, and tumble-proof.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS).
- Common applications: retail, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC73 Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger for TC73/TC78 Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot Ethernet Charging Cradle with 1-Slot Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra TC73/TC78 Connect Cradle Workstation
- Zebra Charging Cradle Shim for NGTC7
- Zebra TC73/TC78 Electronic Trigger Handle
- Zebra TC73/TC78 Screen Protector
- Zebra TC7NG Vehicle Holder
- Zebra Rack/Wall Bracket
- Zebra Spare Batteries
|Scanner:||SE4770 Standard Range 1D/2D Imager
SE55 Advanced Range 1D/2D Imager
Depending on Selection Above
|Operating System:||Android 11; Upgradeable Through Android 16|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 6490|
|CPU:||Octa-core, 2.7 GHz|
|Data Interface:||WLAN, WPAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2|
|Memory:||4 GB RAM/64 GB Flash
8 GB RAM/128 GB Flash
Depending on Selection Above
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD card supports up to 2 TB|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Li-Ion, 4400 mAh battery|
|Rear Camera:||16 MP Autofocus|
|Front Camera:||8 MP Fixed Focus|
|Dimensions:||176.8 x 85.8 x 28.4 mm (6.96 x 3.38 x 1.12 in)|
|Weight:||0.349 kg (0.77 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 65 and IP 68|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)|