Zebra TC72 Android Mobile Touch Computer
Zebra TC72 Android Mobile Touch Computer
The Zebra TC72 Android Mobile Touch Computer provides maximum computing power, rich locationing support, premium audio capabilities, power-saving Wi-Fi connections and superior barcoding scanning, all in a single-class leading device. With advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging, the TC72 delivers lightning fast capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes, regardless of the condition. The expanded working range and wide field of view allows workers to scan barcodes nearer and farther away, while omnidirectional scanning delivers true point and shoot performance. Built to last for the ultimate lifecycle, the TC72 is manufactured with an ultra-rugged construction that can withstand years of the toughest conditions. The device is virtually waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof, and tumble-proof. The TC72 comes standard with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC72 Android Mobile Computer
- Zebra TC72 Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 2-Slot Charge Only ShareCradle Kit with Power Supply and Line Cords, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra TC72 Android Mobile Touch Computer builds on the highly successful TC70 Series family to create the ultimate rugged all-touch computer for all workers inside the four walls. The TC72 offers a smartphone experience for maximum simplicity, construction designed to withstand demanding environmental conditions, and a new platform with more capabilities than any other device in this class for maximum staff enablement.
- WLAN mobile touch computer.
- Equipped with an ultra-powerful processor that provides superior performance on all voice and data apps.
- Advanced touchscreen technology.
- High-definition display that offers plenty of real estate for intuitive graphics-intensive applications.
- Super simple data capture from barcodes to labels and documents.
- Drive workforce productivity, efficiency, and device value to a new level with powerful new Mobility DNA apps.
- Faster and more reliable Wi-Fi connections via 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology.
- 5MP front-facing camera supports more advanced apps.
- Bluetooth 5.0 delivers up to twice the speed and four times the range with less power.
- 13 MP color rear camera that captures highly detailed photos and videos.
- PowerPrecision+ high capacity battery that delivers up to 15 hours of power.
- Ultra-rugged construction designed to withstand years of the toughest conditions.
- Virtually waterproof, drop-proof, and tumble-proof.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS).
- 10-Pin back I/O connector.
- Common applications: retail, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC72 Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 2-Slot Charge Only ShareCradle Kit for TC7X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 2-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging ShareCradle Kit for TC7X Mobile Computers
- Zebra TC70/TC75 Snap-On Trigger Handle
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradles
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge Only ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet ShareCradle
- Zebra 4-Slot Battery Charge and ShareCradles
- Zebra Rack/Wall Bracket
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Snap-on Mag Stripe Reader
- Zebra Charging Cable Cup
- Zebra Snap-On USB/Charge Cable
- Zebra Snap-On Serial Cable
- Zebra Snap-On Cable for DEX Communication
- Zebra DX30 Key Fob
- Zebra DX40 4-Slot Charger
- Zebra DX30 Charge Cable
- Zebra Premium Rugged Headset
- Zebra Snap-On 3.5MM Audio Jack Adapter
- Zebra 3.5MM Headset for PTT + VoIP
- Zebra 3.5MM QD Audio Cable Adapter
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra Hand Straps
- Zebra Stylus with Tether
- Zebra Rigid Holster
- Zebra Screen Protector
- Zebra Auto Charging Cable Cup
- Zebra Charge Only Vehicle Cradles
- Zebra Cigarette Light Adapter
- Zebra Mounting Kits
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords
|SE4770 1D/2D Omnidirectional Imager or SE4750 1D/2D Omnidirectional Imager - depending on selection above
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
|Octa-core, 2.2 GHz
|WLAN, WPAN, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
|4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash
|User Accessible MicroSD with 32 GB SDHC and Up to 256 GB SDXC
|Rechargeable Li-Ion 3.7V, 4620 mAh Battery
|13 MP Autofocus
|5MP Fixed Focus
|161 x 84 x 28 mm (6.3 x 3.3 x 1.1 in)
|0.376 kg (0.83 lbs)
|Black with Silver
|IP 65 and IP 68
|-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
|Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)