*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Zebra TC72 Android Mobile Touch Computer for a recommended replacement product.
Zebra TC70x Android Mobile Touch Computer
Designed for today's most advanced data entry and capture solutions, the Zebra TC70x Android Mobile Touch Computer blends a 4.7-inch HD display, an all-touch, worker-friendly interface as well as an embedded 1D/2D scanner. With Android OS support, workers have the most advanced and intuitive mobile operating systems fortified for use in the enterprise. The TC70x ships with Mobility Extensions (Mx), a series of features that make Android a more robust enterprise-class operating system. World-class data capture capabilities allow workers to capture practically any type of information to streamline business processes. The TC70x comes standard with Zebra's most advanced scan engine to delivers faster, more reliable, and longer range barcode scanning. The high-resolution camera captures photos, signatures, videos and more. Built from the inside out to deliver superior audio quality, the TC70x provides enterprise voice capabilities that include telephony, messaging, and secure push-to-talk. The TC70x supports Near Field Communication and is available in two configurations: standard and professional. Standard configurations come with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones - ideal for workers that depend on apps such as Gmail or Google Maps. Professional configurations ship without GMS, promoting greater privacy and security of personal information by preventing location tracking and data collection - providing a solution for businesses with strict security policies.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC70x Android Mobile Touch Computer
- Zebra TC70x Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra TC70x Android Mobile Touch Computer is a professional-grade device built from the ground up for the enterprise. With Zebra's proprietary PRZM Intelligent Imaging Technology and advanced optics, the TC70x captures 1D and 2D barcodes in virtually any condition with laser-style speed.
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system.
- Support for Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15693 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via UICC and Host.
- Rear-facing camera enables the easy capture of high-resolution photos, signatures, videos, and more.
- Front camera allows workers to place a video call to get on-the-spot assistance.
- Rugged and ready for all-day everyday enterprise use.
- Tested and proven to operate reliably after multiple 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete and 2,000 consecutive 1 m (3.2 ft) tumbles.
- Maximum data entry flexibility with an industry leading dual mode touch panel.
- Integrated enterprise-class imaged that offers Zebra's proprietary PRZM Intelligent Imaging technlolgy.
- Comprehensive audio functionality for a new level of voice flexibility.
- PowerPrecision+ Battery for best-in-class power and manageability.
- Comprehensive family of accessories to meet any enterprise need.
- Three microphones, advanced noise cancellation technology, and a front facing speaker with four times the loudness of popular smartphones.
- Common applications: retail and manufacturing.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC70x Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 2-Slot Charge Only ShareCradle Kit for TC7X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 2-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging ShareCradle Kit for TC7X Mobile Computers
- Zebra TC70/TC75 Snap-On Trigger Handle
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradles
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge Only ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet ShareCradle
- Zebra 4-Slot Battery Charge and ShareCradles
- Zebra Rack/Wall Bracket
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Snap-on Mag Stripe Reader
- Zebra Charging Cable Cup
- Zebra Snap-On USB/Charge Cable
- Zebra Snap-On Serial Cable
- Zebra Snap-On Cable for DEX Communication
- Zebra DX30 Key Fob
- Zebra DX40 4-Slot Charger
- Zebra DX30 Charge Cable
- Zebra Premium Rugged Headset
- Zebra Snap-On 3.5MM Audio Jack Adapter
- Zebra 3.5MM Headset for PTT + VoIP
- Zebra 3.5MM QD Audio Cable Adapter
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra Hand Straps
- Zebra Stylus with Tether
- Zebra Rigid Holster
- Zebra Screen Protector
- Zebra Auto Charging Cable Cup
- Zebra Charge Only Vehicle Cradles
- Zebra Cigarette Light Adapter
- Zebra Mounting Kits
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords