Zebra TC57x Android Mobile Touch Computer
The Zebra TC57x Android Mobile Touch Computer builds on the highly successful TC57, adding a new platform and advanced features to boost ease-of-use and productivity to new heights. With advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging, the TC57x delivers lighting fast capture of printed and electronic 1D and 2D barcodes, regardless of the condition. The TC57x is the first device in its class to offer the power of Android 10 with up to eight years of security updates for device protection. This mobile computer is packed with new features that help workers complete tasks faster and with ease. The advanced high-resolution touchscreen provides more room view information. The easy, familiar, and flexible multi-touch operation works even when wet, with a gloved finger, or a stylus. The PowerPrecision+ high capacity battery delivers an impressive 14 hours of power. With a two-minute Warm Swap mode, swapping batteries is fast and easy and there is no need to turn off the device or close active apps. While the TC57x looks and feels like the most popular consumer-style smartphones, workers can drop it in water or onto the floor and still expect reliable operation. The unibody design provides extra impact protection for the sensitive electronics and Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch-and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features. The TC57x supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and comes standard with the most powerful family of ready-to-use voice solutions and advanced voice features, ensuring crystal clear calls, even in the noisiest environments.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC57x Android Mobile Touch Computer
- Zebra TC57x Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
With ultimate cellular network connectivity, the Zebra TC57x Android Mobile Touch Computer offers fast and reliable wireless connections. The TC57x comes with Zebra’s Push-to-Talk Pro, an optional Mobility DNA solution, that enables instant PTT communications between field workers and support staff in the office, improving workforce collaboration and efficiency.
- Wireless wide area network (WWAN) connectivity.
- Multi-operator support in the Americas and Canada (LTE, HSPA+UMTZ, GSM DSDS).
- 5-inch advanced higher-resolution touchscreen technology with full HD.
- Active Edge Touch Zone for one-touch feature access.
- 14-hour battery life, full battery statistics.
- Integrated Bluetooth beacon and support for Device Tracker.
- Programmable dual-action left and right side-scan triggers and PTT button.
- Provides workers anywhere in the world with dependable cellular service.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Equipped with an advanced scan engine for lightning fast barcode capture.
- Support for Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15693 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via UICC and Host.
- Ultra high-resolution photos and videos.
- Features 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology.
- Superior audio quality and functionality for a new level of voice flexibility.
- Rugged and ready for all-day, every day use in the field.
- Common applications: transportation, field mobility, and location solutions.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC57x Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit for TC5X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only Cradle (Legacy Style)
- Zebra 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge Only Cradle with 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger for TC51 & TC56 Mobile Computers
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradles
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Locking Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra 20-Slot Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charge-Only Cradle for TC5X and RS5100
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle and Boot Kit
- Zebra Arm/Wrist Mount
- Zebra Workstation Docking Cradle Kit
- Zebra Carrying Clip
- Zebra USB to Ethernet Module Kit
- Zebra Snap-on Charge-Only Adapter
- Zebra Snap-on USB Communication/Charging Cable
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra ENS Belt Clip Holder
- Zebra TC5X Exoskeleton with Hand Strap
- Zebra Basic Handstrap
- Zebra Rugged Boot/Exoskeletons
- Zebra Arm Sleeve
- Zebra Handstrap with Belt Clip Attachment
- Zebra Wrist Strap
- Zebra Stylus Kit with Tether
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Screen Protectors
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies