Zebra TC52x Android Mobile Touch Computer
Zebra TC52x Android Mobile Touch Computer
The Zebra TC52x Android Mobile Touch Computer builds on the rugged TC52, delivering the ultimate in rugged, all-touch mobile computing. With advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging, the TC52x delivers lightning fast capture of printed and electronic 1D/2D barcodes regardless of the condition. The Wi-Fi only TC52x adds support for the latest mobile innovations and paves the way for new apps that deliver more value as well as superior future-proofing. While the TC52x looks and feels like the most popular consumer-style smartphones, workers can drop it in water or on the floor and still expect reliable operation. The unibody design provides extra impact protection for the sensitive electronics and the Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch and shatter-proofing for the touch panel and scanner window. The TC52x supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and comes standard with the most powerful family of ready-to-use voice solutions and advanced voice features, ensuring crystal clear calls, even in the noisiest environments. The Zebra TC52x has a faster processor at 2.45 GHz as well as a new Universal Flash Storage (UFS).
Zebra TC52x Android Mobile Touch Computer (WLAN, NFC) - This model comes with all the standard features plus WLAN connectivity and support for Near Field Communication (NFC). With the ability to operate in card emulation and peer to peer modes, this device can emulate the behavior of a contactless card and exchange data between NFC devices.
Zebra TC52x Android Mobile Touch Computer (WLAN, NFC, FIPS140-2, and TAA Compliant) - This model comes with all the standard features plus WLAN connectivity, support for Near Field Communication (NFC), FIPS 140-2, and TAA compliance. With the ability to operate in card emulation and peer to peer modes, this device can emulate the behavior of a contactless card and exchange data between NFC devices. This model also comes with Trade Agreements Act (TAA) and Federal Information and Processing Standards (FIPS) certifications. The Government-grade FIPS 140-2 Level 1 certification secures Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless communications, without impacting device or application performance.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC52x Android Mobile Touch Computer
- Zebra TC52x Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit with Power Supply, Line Cords, and USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
Building on the TC52, the Zebra TC52x Android Mobile Touch Computer gives users the same sleek form factor with enterprise-class data capture, enhanced wireless connectivity, and best-in-class battery life with fast charging. The TC52x provides more advanced Zebra-only features and support for the latest mobile innovations paving the way for new applications and superior future proofing.
- Support for 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Support for Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15963 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via Host.
- Rugged and ready for the toughest business day.
- Full HD 5 inch display that offers plenty of real estate for graphics-intensive intuitive applications.
- Complete cellular network flexibility with support for carrier aggregation.
- 2.45 GHz processor and new Universal Flash Storage (UFS).
- Captures barcodes, labels, and documents with ease.
- Rich locationing support.
- Three microphones, high-volume speakers, and noise-cancellation technology.
- Equipped with an ultra-powerful processor that provides superior performance on all voice and data apps.
- PowerPrecision+ high capacity battery that delivers 14 hours of power.
- 13 MP color rear camera that captures highly detailed photos and videos.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for twice the speed and four times the range - with less power.
- Common applications: retail and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC52 Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit for TC5X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only Cradle (Legacy Style)
- Zebra 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger Kits
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge Only Cradle with 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger for TC5X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradles
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Locking Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra 20-Slot Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charge-Only Cradle for TC5X and RS5100
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle and Boot Kit
- Zebra Adapter Mount for TC5X Series Devices
- Zebra Arm/Wrist Mount
- Zebra Workstation Docking Cradle Kit
- Zebra Carrying Clip
- Zebra USB to Ethernet Module Kit
- Zebra Snap-on Charge-Only Adapter
- Zebra Snap-on USB Communication/Charging Cable
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra ENS Belt Clip Holder
- Zebra TC5X Exoskeleton with Hand Strap
- Zebra TC5X Exoskeleton with No Hand Strap
- Zebra Basic Handstrap
- Zebra Rugged Boot/Exoskeletons
- Zebra Arm Sleeve
- Zebra Handstrap with Belt Clip Attachment
- Zebra Wrist Strap
- Zebra Stylus Kit with Tether
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Screen Protectors
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
|SE4720 1D/2D imager
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
|Octa-core, 2.45 GHz
|WLAN, Wi-Fi, WPAN, Bluetooth, NFC, USB 2.0
|4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash
|User accessible MicroSD up to 256GB SDHC and up to 256 GB SDXC
|Rechargeable Li-Ion PowerPrecision+ 4150 mAh battery
|13 MP autofocus
|155 x 75.5 x 18.6 mm (6.1 x 2.9 x 0.73 in)
|249 g (0.55 lbs) - with battery
|Black and silver
|IP 68 and IP 65
|-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
|Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)