*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Zebra TC77 Ultra-Rugged Android Mobile Touch Computer for a recommended replacement product.
Zebra TC75x Android Mobile Touch Computer
Featuring a rugged design, the Zebra TC75 Android Mobile Touch Computer delivers reliable everyday operation in the most demanding outdoor environments. With Android OS support, workers have the most advanced and intuitive mobile operating systems fortified for use in the enterprise. Equipped with Zebra's proprietary PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology, the TC75x provides lighting-fast capture of 1D/2D barcodes in virtually any condition. The 8 MP camera enables easy capture of high-resolution photos, signatures, and videos, so workers can capture all types of business intelligence to streamline processes. The front camera allows workers to place a video call for on-the-spot assistance whenever they need, and Near Field Communications automates identity verification at facility entry points. Paired with a Mobility DNA solution SimulScan Document Capture, workers can simultaneously capture bar codes, text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures, and even check boxes in the time it takes to press a button, improving invoicing and order speed.
The TC75x supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and is available in two configurations: standard and professional. Standard configurations come with Google Mobile Services (GMS), a suite of integrated Google applications standard on most smartphones - ideal for workers that depend on apps such as Gmail or Google Maps. Professional configurations do not include GMS, promoting greater privacy and security of personal information by preventing location tracking and data collection - providing a solution for businesses with strict security policies.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC75x Android Mobile Computer
- Zebra TC75x Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 2-Slot Charge Only ShareCradle Kit with Power Supply and Line Cords, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
With fast data access and support for all 4G LTE cellular networks, the Zebra TC75x Android Mobile Touch Computer offers the ability to capture more types of data faster than ever before. The TC75x comes standard with support for Workforce Connect Push-to-Talk (PTT) Express and Pro, which provides instant connection to co-workers in the field, supervisors, and other support staff back in the office.
- Ships with Mobility Extensions (Mx), a series of features that make Android a more robust enterprise-class operating system.
- Support for Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15693 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via UICC and Host
- Rugged and ready for every day enterprise use inside and outside the four walls.
- Maximum data entry flexibility with an industry leading dual mode touch panel.
- 4G LTE and 802.11a/b/g/n connectivity for anywhere, anytime access to information.
- Fast data access with support for all 4F GSM cellular networks.
- Multi-operator support: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
- Zebra's Mobility Extensions (Mx), a layer of features that transform Android from a consumer operating system (OS) to a true enterprise-class OS.
- Mobility DNA, a suite of mobility enabling applications, development tools and utilities.
- Most advanced scan engine with longer range data capture capability.
- Delivers reliable operating, even after multiple 2.4 m (8 ft) drops to concrete.
- Superior audio quality and functionality for a new level of voice flexibility.
- Offers up to four times the loudness of popular smartphones.
- Three microphone support with noise cancellation.
- Full complement of accessories that meet the unique needs of virtually any mobile worker.
- PowerPrecision+ battery for best-in-class power and manageability.
- Automatically capture data and process entire documents.
- 2 Nano SIM slots (4FF); 1 Mini SIM (2FF).
- 10-Pin back I/O connector.
- Common applications: transportation and field mobility.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC75x Ultra-Rugged Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 2-Slot Charge Only ShareCradle Kit for TC7X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 2-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging ShareCradle Kit for TC7X Mobile Computers
- Zebra TC70/TC75 Snap-On Trigger Handle
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradles
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge Only ShareCradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet ShareCradle
- Zebra 4-Slot Battery Charge and ShareCradles
- Zebra Rack/Wall Bracket
- Zebra Spare Batteries
- Zebra Snap-On Mag Stripe Reader
- Zebra Charging Cable Cup
- Zebra Snap-On USB/Charge Cable
- Zebra Snap-On Serial Cable
- Zebra Snap-On Cable for DEX Communication
- Zebra DX30 Key Fob
- Zebra DX40 4-Slot Charger
- Zebra DX30 Charge Cable
- Zebra Premium Rugged Headset
- Zebra Snap-On 3.5MM Audio Jack Adapter
- Zebra 3.5MM Headset for PTT + VoIP
- Zebra 3.5MM QD Audio Cable Adapter
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra Hand Straps
- Zebra Stylus with Tether
- Zebra Rigid Holster
- Zebra Screen Protector
- Zebra Auto Charging Cable Cup
- Zebra Charge Only Vehicle Cradles
- Zebra Cigarette Light Adapter
- Zebra Mounting Kits
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies and Line Cords
|Scanner:||SE4750 1D/2D omnidirectional imager|
|Operating System:||Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Mx|
|CPU:||1.8 GHz hex core 64 bit processor|
|Data Interface:||WWAN, WLAN, Wi-Fi, WPAN, Bluetooth, NFC, USB 2.0|
|Memory:||2G RAM/16 GB Flash or 4 GB RAM/32 GB Flash - depending on selection above|
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD with 32 GB SDHC and up to 128 GB SDXC|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Li-Ion 3.7V, 4620 mAh battery|
|Rear Camera:||13 MP autofocus|
|Front Camera:||1.3 MP fixed focus|
|Dimensions:||161 x 84 x 28 mm (6.3 x 3.3 x 1.1 in)|
|Weight:||0.376 kg (0.83 lbs)|
|Color:||Black with silver|
|IP Rating:||IP 65 and IP 68|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services) or AOSP (Android Open Source Project) - depending on selection above|