Zebra TC21 Android Mobile Touch Computer
Zebra TC21 Android Mobile Touch Computer
The Zebra TC21 Android Mobile Touch Computer is a low-cost mobile phone alternative designed to provide access to Zebra's best-in-class technology without breaking the bank. The TC21 is built with quality, features, and capabilities to support efficient operations for multiple applications and industries. Built for business, the TC21 features an Android 10 operating system, a large 5-inch HD touchscreen, and a removable/replaceable battery. Waterproof and dustproof, this durable device can withstand drops to concrete, snow, rain, heat, and freezing cold. When it comes to data capture, the integrated 13 MP rear color camera enables the capture of highly detailed photos to document proof of delivery, a completed repair or an incoming damaged shipment. With an integrated enterprise-class scan engine, the TC21 provides lightning fast capture of practically any 1D/2D barcode, in virtually any condition. This device supports Near Field Communication (NFC) for easy pairing and ships with Google Mobile Services (GMS).
Zebra TC21 Android Mobile Touch Computer (2-Pin Back I/O Connector, 3 GB RAM/32 GB Flash) - This model comes standard with all the standard features plus a 2-pin back I/O connector and 3 GB RAM/32 GB Flash memory.
Zebra TC21 Android Mobile Touch Computer (8-Pin Back I/O Connector, 4 GB RAM/64 GB Flash) - This model comes standard with all the standard features plus a 8-pin back I/O connector and 4 GB RAM/64 GB Flash memory. This device is compatible with the Zebra RFD40 Standard UHF RFID Sled and Zebra eConnex™ Adapter for TC21/TC26 Mobile Computers.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC21 Android Mobile Touch Computer
- Zebra TC21 Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charge Cradle Kit with USB Power Supply and USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra TC21 is a lightweight, mobile computer designed for one-handed operation. Loaded with new powerful business features, the TC21 offers best-in-class scanning, enterprise-class wireless connectivity, a removable battery for around-the-clock use, and complimentary Mobility DNA tools all for the price of a low-cost mobile phone.
- Captures printed barcodes in practically any condition.
- 2-Pin back I/O connector or 8-pin back I/O connector - depending on selection above.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Supports Near Field Communication: MIFARE, ISO 14443 A&B, FeliCa, ISO 15693, and NFC Forum supported cards.
- Lightweight, easy to carry, and easy to operate with one hand.
- First device in its class to offer Android 10.
- Large 5-inch high definition advanced touchscreen that is easy to view indoors and outside in bright sunlight.
- Rugged design delivers reliable and consistent operation.
- High resolution 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera for video calls.
- Superior voice quality and functionality.
- 10 hours of power with the standard battery.
- Send barcodes captured with the scanner right into your existing apps with Zebra's DataWedge.
- Zebra Enterprise Mobility Development TookKit (EDMK) has everything you need to fully utilize data captured by any TC21 feature in your applications.
- Improve device uptime with Device Diagnostics.
- Common applications: retail, manufacturing, warehouse management, and hospitality.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC21 Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Snap-on Trigger Handle for TC21/TC26 Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle for TC21/TC26 Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot Charge & Communication Cradle Kit for TC21/26 Mobile Computers
- Zebra eConnex™ Adapter for TC21/TC26 Mobile Computers
- Zebra USB-C Audio Adapter with PTT Button
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charge Only Share Cradle
- Zebra Multi-Slot Ethernet Share Cradle
- Zebra Vehicle Holder
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Rubber or Plastic Stylus
- Zebra 4-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra 20-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra Holster
- Zebra USB Charge Cable
- Zebra Arm Mount
- Zebra Screen Protector
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
- Zebra Line Cords
- Zebra Spare Batteries
|Scanner:||SE4710 1D/2D imager|
|Operating System:||Android 10|
|Chipset:||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660|
|CPU:||Octa-core, 1.8 GHz|
|Data Interface:||WLAN, Wi-Fi, WPAN, Bluetooth, NFC|
|Memory:||3 GB RAM/32 GB Flash or 4 GB RAM/64 GB Flash - depending on selection above|
|Expansion Memory:||One 128 GB micro SD slot|
|Power Source:||Removable/serviceable rechargeable Li-Ion standard capacity 3100 mAh battery|
|Rear Camera:||13 MP|
|Front Camera:||5 MP|
|Module slots:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||158 x 79 x 13.7 mm (6.22 x 3.11 x 0.54 in) - with battery|
|Weight:||0.236 kg (0.52 lbs) - with battery|
|IP Rating:||IP 67|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)|