Zebra TC51 Android Mobile Touch Computer
The Zebra TC51 Android Mobile Touch Computer is rugged and ready for business. The TC51 provides all the features and functionality of a mobile computer, personal smartphone, two-way radio, mobile PBX handset, barcode scanner and pager, all in a single class-leading device. The TC51 offers a hexa-core processor that uses up to 15 percent less power, yet runs apps up to five times faster than the quad cores in competitive devices. This powerhouse can run everything workers need to take care of business, from multiple graphics-intensive apps to PBX desk phone functionality. While the TC51 looks and feels like the most popular consumer-style smartphones, workers can drop it in water or onto the floor and still expect reliable operation. The unibody design provides extra impact protection for the sensitive electronics and Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch-and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features. The TC51 supports Near Field Communication and comes standard with the most powerful family of ready-to-use voice solutions and advanced voice features, ensuring crystal clear calls, even in the noisiest environments. The configurations listed above ship with Android Open Source Project (AOSP), promoting greater privacy and security of personal information by preventing location tracking and data collection - providing a solution for businesses with strict security policies.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC51 Android Mobile Touch Computer
- Zebra TC51 Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra TC51 Android Mobile Computer offers ultimate performance for virtually any type of data. With Zebra's advanced technology and PRZM Intellligent Imaging, the TC51 delivers lighting fast capture of 1D and 2D barcodes, even if they are damaged, dirty, or poorly printed. Equipped with an extra wide working range plus a wide field of view, this Wi-Fi enabled device makes barcode capture easier than ever.
- Active edge touch zone for one-touch access to the features workers use the most.
- Supports Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15693 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via Host.
- Android Open Source Project (AOSP).
- Maximum display size with advanced technology.
- Automatically capture and process entire documents.
- Speakers that deliver four times the loudness of popular smartphones and noise-cancellation technology.
- Uses FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic modules to keep customer data safe and secure.
- PowerPrecision+ battery for best-in-class power and manageability.
- Unsurpassed security with Zebra's Mobility Extensions (Mx).
- Supports the fastest Wi-Fi connections with the most robust roaming support.
- 13 MP camera allows workers to easily document proof-of-condition, proof-of-delivery, proof-of-service and much more.
- Lightning fast capture of 1D and 2D barcodes, even if they are damaged, dirty, and poorly printed - or displayed on a screen.
- 1.8 GHz hexa-core 64-bit processor can run everything your workers need to take care of business, from multiple graphics-intensive line-of-business apps to PBX deskphone functionality.
- Workforce Connect Push to Talk (PTT) Express is pre-installed and pre-licensed, enabling team communications right out of the box, with any other worker carrying any PTT Express enabled Zebra mobile computer.
- Additional configurations available with Google Mobile Services (GMS). Contact Us for more information.
- Common applications: retail, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC51 Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit for TC5X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle and Boot Kit
- Zebra Arm/Wrist Mount
- Zebra Workstation Docking Cradle Kit
- Zebra Carrying Clip
- Zebra USB to Ethernet Module Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradles
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only Cradle (Legacy Style)
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charge-Only Cradle for TC5X and RS5100
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Locking Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger Kits
- Zebra 20-Slot Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Snap-on Charge-Only Adapter
- Zebra Snap-on USB Communication/Charging Cable
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra ENS Belt Clip Holder
- Zebra Basic Handstrap
- Zebra Rugged Boot/Exoskeletons
- Zebra Arm Sleeve
- Zebra Handstrap with Belt Clip Attachment
- Zebra Wrist Strap
- Zebra Stylus Kit with Tether
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Screen Protectors
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies