Zebra TC52 Android Mobile Touch Computer
The rugged Zebra TC52 Android Mobile Touch Computer builds on the highly successful TC51, adding a new platform and new capabilities to deliver the ultimate in enterprise-class touch computing for retail and direct store delivery workers. With advanced scanning technology and PRZM Intelligent Imaging, the TC52 delivers lightning fast capture of printed and electronic 1D/2D barcodes, including Digimarc, regardless of the condition. While the TC52 looks and feels like the most popular consumer-style smartphones, workers can drop it in water or on the floor and still expect reliable operation. The unibody design provides extra impact protection for the sensitive electronics and Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch and shatter-proofing to two of the most vulnerable device features. The TC52 supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and comes standard with the most powerful family of ready-to-use voice solutions and advanced voice features, ensuring crystal clear calls, even in the noisiest environments.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC52 Android Mobile Touch Computer
- Zebra TC52 Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit with Power Supply, Line Cords, and USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
Based on Zebra's award-winning TC51 platform, the Zebra TC52 Android Mobile Touch Computer gives users the same sleek form factor with enterprise-class data capture, enhanced wireless connectivity, and best-in-class battery life with fast charging. With a new front-facing camera, the TC52 provides built-in support for the latest locationing technology, Visible Light Communication (VLC), which allows managers to track the location of shoppers and workers using existing LED lighting infrastructure.
- Support for 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Support for Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15963 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via Host.
- Rugged and ready for the toughest business day.
- 5 inch display that offers plenty of real estate for graphics-intensive intuitive applications.
- Captures barcodes, labels, and documents with ease.
- Rich locationing support.
- Three microphones, high-volume speakers, and noise-cancellation technology.
- Equipped with an ultra-powerful processor that provides superior performance on all voice and data apps.
- PowerPrecision+ high capacity battery that delivers 14 hours of power.
- Active Edge Touch Zone for one-touch feature access.
- 13 MP color rear camera that captures highly detailed photos and videos.
- Bluetooth 5.0 for twice the speed and four times the range - with less power.
- Common applications: retail and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC52 Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit for TC5X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only Cradle (Legacy Style)
- Zebra 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger Kits
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge Only Cradle with 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger for TC5X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradles
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Locking Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra 20-Slot Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charge-Only Cradle for TC5X and RS5100
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle and Boot Kit
- Zebra Adapter Mount for TC5X Series Devices
- Zebra Arm/Wrist Mount
- Zebra Workstation Docking Cradle Kit
- Zebra Carrying Clip
- Zebra USB to Ethernet Module Kit
- Zebra Snap-on Charge-Only Adapter
- Zebra Snap-on USB Communication/Charging Cable
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra ENS Belt Clip Holder
- Zebra TC5X Exoskeleton with Hand Strap
- Zebra TC5X Exoskeleton with No Hand Strap
- Zebra Basic Handstrap
- Zebra Rugged Boot/Exoskeletons
- Zebra Arm Sleeve
- Zebra Handstrap with Belt Clip Attachment
- Zebra Wrist Strap
- Zebra Stylus Kit with Tether
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Screen Protectors
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies