Zebra TC53 Android Mobile Touch Computer
Zebra TC53 Android Mobile Touch Computer
The Zebra TC53 Android Mobile Touch Computer is the first member of Zebra's new generation of mobile computers. The TC53 features a powerful Qualcomm octa-core processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of storage. The TC53 enhances both retail and field-based workflows with a large, bright 6-inch HD display. The integrated 16 MP rear camera makes it easy to capture details photos for documenting proof of condition or delivery. The TC53 is designed to be thinner yet rugged, incorporating Zebra's PowerPrecision+ batteries for full shift power. The TC53 is a versatile solution for anything from mobile payments to parcel dimensioning. The TC53 will be supported through Android 16 ensuring you won't outgrow your operating system.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC53 Android Mobile Touch Computer
- Zebra TC53 Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit with Power Supply, Line Cords, and USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The TC53 boasts a larger higher definition screen, bigger battery and a more powerful rear camera while being thinner than the TC52. The TC53's MicroSD card slot supports up to 2TB, allowing it to store nearly 8 times more data than the TC52 through an added SD card. Through the TC53's Bluetooth 5.2, the TC53 can broadcast and receive Bluetooth signals to and from multiple devices.
- Support for 2x2 Multiple-User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) technology.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Support for Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15963 cards
- Apple VAS certified and Google Smart Tap Ready
- Designed to survive multiple 5 ft drops
- 6 inch, 1080x 2160 display
- Captures barcodes, labels, and documents with ease.
- Three microphones, two high-volume speakers, and noise-cancellation technology.
- Equipped with an ultra-powerful processor that provides superior performance on all voice and data apps.
- PowerPrecision+ high capacity 18 Watt hour battery.
- Active Edge Touch Zone for one-touch feature access.
- 16 MP color rear camera that captures highly detailed photos and videos.
- Bluetooth 5.2 enable one-to-many and many-to-one broadcasting.
- Common applications: retail and warehouse management.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC52 Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit for TC53 and TC58 Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit for TC53 and TC58 Mobile Computers
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge Only Cradle with 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger for TC5X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradles
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra Vehicle Holder and Mounting Hardware
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle and Boot Kit
- Zebra Arm/Wrist Mount
- Zebra Workstation Docking Cradle Kit
- Zebra Carrying Clip
- Zebra RFD40 Sled eConnex™ Adapter for TC53/TC58 Mobile Computers
- Zebra RFD90 Sled eConnex™ Adapter for TC53/TC58 Mobile Computers
- Zebra USB to Ethernet Module Kit
- Zebra Snap-on Charge-Only Adapter
- Zebra Snap-on USB Communication/Charging Cable
- Zebra Wired and Wireless Headsets
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra ENS Belt Clip Holder
- Zebra Basic Handstrap
- Zebra Rugged Boot/Exoskeletons
- Zebra Arm Sleeve
- Zebra Handstrap with Belt Clip Attachment
- Zebra Stylus Kit with Tether
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Screen Protectors
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
|Scanner:||SE4720 1D/2D imager|
|Operating System:||Upgradeable to Android 16|
|CPU:||Qualcomm 6490, Octa-core, 2.7 GHz|
|Data Interface:||WLAN, Wi-Fi, WPAN, Bluetooth, NFC, USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
|Memory:||4 GB RAM/64 GB Flash|
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD up to 2 TB|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Li-Ion PowerPrecision+ 4680 mAh battery|
|Rear Camera:||16 MP autofocus|
|Front Camera:||8 MP|
|Module slots:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||164.8 x 77.35 x 16.75 mm (6.48 x 3.04 x 0.66 in)|
|Weight:||0.293 kg (0.65 lbs) - with battery|
|IP Rating:||IP 68 and IP 65|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)|