Smartrac DogBone DURA White Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Smartrac DogBone DURA White Wet Inlays combine excellent performance on different materials with outstanding robustness and water resistance, making them a suitable solution for demanding global supply chain and industrial applications in harsh environments. These inlays are characterized by thick, semi-stiff thermosetting layers attached to both sides of the antenna/IC structure. The encasement provides effective protection against mechanical and environmental stresses without affecting the overall performance of the underlying inlay design. Equipped with the Impinj Monza R6-P IC, Smartrac DogBone Dura inlays come with an Autotune feature, which helps the DogBone product to work at peak efficiency, even in rapidly changing environments.
Data Sheet — Smartrac DogBone DURA White Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Smartrac DogBone DURA White Wet Inlays provide a level of durability that is comparable to hard tags. Like all DURA products, Smartrac's DogBone DURA inlays boasts outstanding robustness and water resistance, making them ideal for use in harsh environments.
- Impinj Monza R6-P IC chip.
- Water-resistant, high-strength adhesive.
- White printable face.
- Equipped with encasements that provide IP68 ratings and are ATEX compatible.
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
- Robustness to excellent performance on demanding applications.
- Tested to EN60068-2-27 (mechanical shock) and EN60068-2-6 (vibration) standards.
- AutoTune Technology: Automatically adjust tag performance for best readability.
- Common applications: global supply chain, industrial, logistics, returnable, and waterproof.