*Subject to availability. If a clear face version is acceptable, please visit Alien Short RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9662, Higgs-3) for an alternative product.*
Alien Short RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9662, Higgs-3)
The Alien Technology ALN-9662 “Short” RFID inlay is a narrower version of its high performance, general purpose Squiggle® sibling. ALN-9662 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs-3 core, the Short delivers excellent performance and a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data.
Data Sheet — Alien Short RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9662, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Powered by Alien’s break-through Higgs3 UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiggle antenna design, the ALN-9662 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a narrower width than it’s bigger brother, the Squiggle.
- Exceptional performance.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant.
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960 MHz).
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication).
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked.
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password.
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands.
- Custom commands for high speed programming.