*Subject to availability. Visit Alien SIT RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9713, Higgs-4) for an alternative product. Equipped with a Higgs-4 core, the ALN-9713 inlay delivers next generation performance and an optimized memory footprint including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, and a 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications.*
Alien SIT RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9613, Higgs-3)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™3 UHF RFID IC, the “SIT” is a near-fi eld (aka magnetic or inductive) coupled antenna design, the ALN-9613 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in an ultra compact form factor. The “SIT” is especially well-suited for very small item-level applications where geometries are critical. The near-fi eld coupling properties make this tag ideal where read range requirements are short or for applications on aqueous materials. With its Higgs-3 core, the SIT delivers excellent performance and a rich feature set including a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9613 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien SIT RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9613, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology® ALN-9613 SIT (Small Item Tag) is a small near-field inlay, perfect for ultra-compact, item-level tagging applications where size is of out-most concern or where range must be limited.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz)
- Higgs™-3 IC with 800-bits of Nonvolatile Memory
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication)
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level
- Custom commands for high speed programming