*Subject to availability. Visit Alien Squig RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9710, Higgs-4) for a recommended replacement product.*
Alien Squig RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9610, Higgs-3)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™3 UHF RFID IC and innovative “Squig” antenna design, the ALN- 9610 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a shorter width than it’s bigger brothers, the Squiggle® and the Squiglette, making it ideal for apparel and small label applications. With its Higgs-3 core, the “Squig” delivers excellent performance and a rich feature set expanding the standard 32-bit TID with an additional 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and serialization applications, an extensible EPC memory bank, 512-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9610 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Squig RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9610, Higgs-3)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9610 Squig RFID inlay is a shorter version of its high-performance, general-purpose Squiggle and Squiglette siblings.
- EPC Gen 2 (v1.2.0) compliant
- ISO/IEC 18000-6C compliant
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz)
- Higgs™-3 IC with 800-bits of Nonvolatile Memory
- Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number (ideal for authentication)
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked
- User Memory can be Read Password protected in 64-bit blocks, prohibiting unintended Reads without an access password
- Supports all Mandatory and Optional Gen 2 commands including item level commands
- Custom commands for high speed programming
- Available in high-yield, high-capacity dry/wet inlay rolls for high volume converting processes