Avery Dennison AD-740 NFC Dry Inlay (NXP Ultralight EV1)
The Avery Dennison AD-740 NFC Dry Inlay is a smartphone compliant, NFC RFID inlay, optimized for growing a number of RFID tagging applications requiring close range (near field) communication. Near field communication (NFC) inlays, tags, and labels are ideal for use in a very short distance (typically 10 cm or less). The AD-740 is equipped with Ultralight™ EV1, an integrated circuit (IC) designed to fully comply to ISO/IEC14443 A 1-3 specifications.
Data Sheet — Avery Dennison AD-740 NFC Dry Inlay (NXP Ultralight EV1)
Why buy this tag?
The Avery Dennison AD-740 NFC Dry Inlay is suitable solution for retail environment, print media, and miscellaneous applications.
- Backwards compatible to MIFARE Ultralight.
- OTB, Lock Bits, configurable counters.
- 384 bits read/write user memory.
- NXP Semiconductors originality signature.
- Password protection.
- Fast read command.
- Three independent 24-bit one-way counters
- Protected data access through 32-bit password.
- Unique 7-byte serial number.
- Fraud Prevention.
- Ability to check originality of tickets.