Zebra CardStudio Card Printer Software
Zebra CardStudio Card Printer Software is an easy-to-learn, easy-to-operate card design and card issuance software suite. Whether you’re creating simple or complex designs, CardStudio offers a version for every application with multiple editions: Classic, Standard, and Professional. Compatible with all current and legacy Zebra card printers, CardStudio makes designing, encoding, printing and connecting to databases fast and efficient.
Data Sheet — Zebra CardStudio Card Printer Software
Why buy this software?
Zebra CardStudio is a full-feature card design and printing software application with complete capabilities for card layout and design.
- Quick card design.
- Easy upgrades and demo edition available.
- Full-color design capabilities, dual-sided cards.
- Drastically reduces the time necessary to create professionally designed cards with high-quality graphics.
- Optional face snap plug-in available for automatically cropping and optimizing images for production.
- Cost-effective solutions: single-user workstation software key and new network-based software licensing.
- Common applications: ID cards, access control, retail and loyalty cards, clubs and associations, schools and libraries, and visitor badges.
- Supported languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Danish, Czech, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.
Minimum System Requirements
- IBM Compatible PC with a at least 2 GB of memory recommended.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Sever 2003/2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Disk space: 250 MB with partial clipart, 500 MB with full Clipart and Quick Card Designs.
- Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device.
- Internet access required for software license key activation.
- Installed Zebra Card Printer Microsoft Certified Windows printer driver.
- Terminal Services, Remote Desktop and Virtual Machines not supported.