Zebra ZT421 RFID Printer (203/300 dpi, 6 Inch Print Width, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UHF)
The ZT421 RFID Printer offers a cost-effective option for rugged, industrial printing needs. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, the ZT421 is designed to easily fit in space-constrained environments. The Zebra ZT421 RFID Printer delivers advancements in print speed, connectivity options, and management/support tools. Equipped with RFID capabilities, the ZT421 supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen2 V2 (ISO 18000-63). This printer is easy to integrate and manage with Zebra’s Print DNA suite of applications, utilities, and developer tools—all powered by Link-OS®. Available in three print resolutions, the ZT421 addresses a broad array of applications throughout manufacturing, transportation, logistics, retail, and more.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZT421 RFID Printer (203/300 dpi, 6 Inch Print Width, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UHF)
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZT421 Series UHF RFID Printer Unit
- Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
Why buy this printer?
Featuring advanced technology, including a large color touch display and versatile connectivity options, the Zebra ZT421 RFID Printer takes performance to a new level and is adaptable for your evolving needs. Intuitive to integrate and operate, the ZT421 features Zebra’s Print DNA software powered by Link-OS to deliver unparalleled intelligence and innovation for exceptional performance and simplified remote manageability. With print speeds of up to 12 inches per second, the ZT421 prints and encodes tags and labels with a maximum of a 6 inch print width.
- Fully integrated ThingMagic UHF EPC Gen 2 V2 (ISO 18000-63) RFID Reader/Encoder.
- Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 16 mm (0.6 in).
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RFID protocols.
- Adaptive Encoding Technology simplifies RFID setup and eliminates complex RFID placement guidelines.
- Large 4.3-inch color touch display with intuitive menu for quick operation and settings management.
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing.
- Easy, side-loading metal print mechanism.
- Resident ZPL, ZPL II, and EPL programming languages, selectable through software or front panel.
- XML-Enabled Printing which allows XML communications for barcode label printing.
- Thin film printhead with E3" Element Energy Equalizer for superior print quality.
- Comes standard with Ethernet, Serial, USB, dual USB Host, and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity.
- Two open media slots to accommodate additional communication options.
- Powered by Link-OS.
- Ideally suited for manufacturing, transportation, logistics, retail, and healthcare applications.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.