Zebra ZXP Series 7 RFID Card Printer (Single-sided, UHF, USB, Ethernet)
Using the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 provides high-quality card printing. The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With color coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it's simple for anyone to use.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZXP Series 7 RFID Card Printer (Single-sided, UHF, USB, Ethernet)
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZXP Series 7 RFID Card Reader Unit
- Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
- Remote Printer Setup Service if selected above
Why buy this printer?
This card printer is ideal for applications such as employee ID cards, student and faculty ID cards, access control cards, membership and loyalty cards, personalized gift cards, visitor ID cards, and government licenses.
- Cost efficient.
- Edge-to-edge card printing.
- Clear, LCD control panel
- Ease of integration.
- High-capacity media.
ZEBRA ICA SERVICE INFORMATION
The Zebra ICA service is targeted to be a one-time, structured call/ web support service focused on assisting the customer in achieving a successful, rapid printer installation. Formally, it is a two-month Service contract that must be purchased at the time of the printer purchase. The contract will be processed with the printer order and the customer will receive a copy of the contract and the ICA Instruction Sheet via the customer provided email. At the end of the two-month timespan, the ICA contract will expire and in order to have continued support, the customer will need to purchase either a TSS or Z1C service.The ICA instruction sheet sent with the contract provides all the information for obtaining the most efficient deployment of your new Zebra printer. A short overview of the ICA Service experience and procedures are listed below:
- Purchase printer with ICA service.
- Receive ICA contract and Instruction Sheet.
- Review Instruction Sheet and perform set-up recommendations, fill-out pre-questionnaire and send to Zebra.
- Call the provided Zebra Call Support number at a convenient time for printer installation - the targeted time-frame to have the printer installed and running is within 30 minutes.
- Call Support will lead you through the 12 step installation process.
- Call will conclude with satisfaction of the printer install.
- Receive a concluding email from Call Support with access to the final printer configuration.
Zebra OneCare Support Service for Printers
The Zebra OneCare Essential Support Service is a foundational service offering, with comprehensive coverage that includes printer cleaning and adjustment, technical support during your local business hours, and 3-day turnaround time on repairs. Zebra's user assessment and learning resources help you educate your users on how to use our devices, driving the rapid device adoption that allows you to begin reaping the benefits of your Zebra solutions faster.
Note: Zebra OneCare can be purchased any time prior to Zebra’s published end of service date (prices vary for renewal services and previously installed printers). The pricing listed above applies to new printers purchased within one month of the sale date. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.