Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer (203/300 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UHF)
The Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer is ideally suited for on-demand RFID asset tagging for all surfaces, including metal. The Zebra ZT411 delivers advancements in print speed, connectivity options, and management/support tools. Constructed with an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, the ZT411 is designed to easily fit in space-constrained environments. This printer features a 4.3-inch full-color touch display to see status at a glance and make quick settings changes—including RFID. As the only dedicated option for printing and encoding thicker RFID labels for metal assets, the ZT411 On-metal printer is manufactured with an adjustable sensor assembly to support both standard media as well as the increased thickness of Silverline II labels.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Visit Zebra ZT411 RFID Printer (203/300 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UHF) or contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZT411 RFID Printer (203/300 dpi, 4 Inch Print Width, USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, UHF)
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer Unit
- Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
Why buy this printer?
Optimized to print Silverline labels up to 1.5 mm thick, the Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer is engineered specifically to accommodate thicker media. This printer is globally available in two printer resolutions and can also print on all labels appropriate for the standard ZT411.
- Prints and encodes labels with a minimum pitch of 16 mm (0/6 in).
- Supports labels compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2 (ISO 18000-6C).
- Compliant with Global RFID radio to support multinational deployments.
- Automatically eliminates complex RFID placement guidelines with adaptive encoding technology.
- Variable inlay placement supports a range of inlay positions for maximum media flexibility.
- Track performance with RFID job-monitoring tools.
- Supports industry standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS).
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000.
- Integrated ThingMagic RFID reader/encoder.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal.
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior print quality.
- Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, Dual USB Host.
- Back-lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation.
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
Note: The following resin ribbon is recommend for use with all Silverline II labels: Zebra 5090 Resin Ribbon.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.