SMARTRAC EAGLE RFID Paper Tag (NXP UCODE 8)
SMARTRAC EAGLE RFID Paper Tags are one of the smallest global RFID inlays for retail applications that can easily be converted into end-applications usage. Featuring the NXP UCODE 8 IC chip, the SMARTRAC EAGLE tag offers an automatic adjustment function, which optimizes the chip’s sensitivity to gain maximum performance in different environments. This optimization is performed at startup and is enabled in the default chip configuration as delivered by NXP. Furthermore, the chip has an integrated Brand Identifier function to prove product authenticity, and a memory safeguard system to protect business data.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC EAGLE RFID Paper Tag (NXP UCODE 8)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Ideally suited for retail applications, SMARTRAC Eagle RFID Paper Tags are the smallest tags with global performance currently available on the market that have passed ARC categories A, B, C, D, F, G, I, K, M and Q.
- Compact size (47 x 31 mm / 1.9 x 1.2 in).
- Allows easy conversion for end-application usage.
- Compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management,
- Automatic self adjust feature: maximizes product performance in challenging environments.
- Integrated Brand Identifier function to prove product authenticity.
- Common applications: brand protection, industry, product authentication, retail, and supply chain management.