SMARTRAC WINGS RFID Dry Inlay (NXP UCODE 8)
SMARTRAC WINGS RFID Dry Inlays provide an outstanding read range performance at a compact size. Designed for baggage tagging in aviation and global supply chain applications, these inlays have a footprint of 30 x 72 mm and are available in dry-naked delivery format, which can be easily converted. Equipped with the NXP’s UCODE® 8 IC, these inlays feature 128-bit of EPC memory, a unique 96-bit tag identifier (TID), a pre-serialized EPC, and an auto adjust function for automated tag performance optimization. With its leading-edge RF performance for any given form factor, UCODE 8 enables long read distance and fast inventory of dense RFID tag population. Smartrac’s inlays and tags are compliant with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management, which ensure a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application needs, especially in the retail environment.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC WINGS RFID Dry Inlay (NXP UCODE 8)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
One of the smallest UHF tags for luggage tagging on the market, SMARTRAC WINGS RFID Dry Inlays are on the approved inlay list by the ARC Program at the RFID Lab at Auburn University, and complies with category U. These robust tags can be applied to a wide range of surfaces and shapes, while surviving the rigors of international travel and the harsh environment of an unheated aircraft hold.
- Designed for luggage tagging, apparel tagging, and supply chain management applications.
- Equipped with the NXP's UCODE 8 integrated circuit.
- Features a unique 96-bit tag identifier (TID), a pre-serialized EPC, and an auto adjust function for automated tag performance optimization.
- Aluminum antenna measuring 30 x 72 mm (1.18 x 2.84 in).
- Operates in the UHF band (860-960 MHz).
- Reliable, high-performance solution not only for baggage tracking, but also for a wide range of apparel and supply chain management applications.