Keonn AdvanSplitter-8 UHF RFID Power Splitter (8-Ports)
The Keonn AdvanSplitter-8 is a is a high performance eight-port power splitter designed for UHF RFID applications. The AdvanSplitter-8 can combine different Keonn antennas in new ways, creating new antennas with longer read ranges and narrower beamwidths. Therefore, the AdvanSplitter-8 can be used to create new antennas adapted to the needs of each RFID application. Additionally, the AdvanSplitter-8 can feed up to 8 antennas simultaneously in order to scan an area much faster than using multiplexers. The AdvanSplitter-8 is ideal for systems where reading speed is critical and tag location is not determinant. This device has very low insertion loss, typically 0.7 dB above the 9 dB split and has been designed to keep its performance even when one or some ports are not connected to any antenna.
Data Sheet — Keonn AdvanSplitter-8 UHF RFID Power Splitter (8-Port)
- Keonn AdvanSplitter-8 UHF RFID Power Splitter (8-Ports)
Why buy this power splitter?
The Keonn AdvanSplitter-8 is an eight-port UHF RFID power splitter that can be used to combine different Keonn antennas in new ways, creating new antennas with longer read ranges and narrower beamwidths. This flexibility allows you to find the optimal antenna solution for any RFID project.
- Scans areas much faster than multiplexers.
- Feeds up to 8 antennas simultaneously.
- Combines different Keonn antennas, creating new antennas with longer read ranges and narrow beamwidths.
- Very fast and easy connection.
- Very low insertion loss.
- Capable of supporting unbalance loads.
- Common applications: smart shelves and any RFID application that requires high speed scan, long read ranges, and/or narrow beamwidths.