Impinj Speedway Antenna Hub
The Impinj Speedway Antenna Hub provides a low-cost opportunity to drive many antennas from a single fixed RAIN RFID reader. This antenna hub connects up to 32 antennas to a single Impinj Speedway R420 reader and up to 8 antennas to a single Impinj Speedway R120 reader. The Speedway Antenna Hub makes RFID monitoring applications requiring many antennas, including large contiguous read zones and smart shelves, cost-effective, and easy to deploy.
Data Sheet — Impinj Speedway Antenna Hub
Quick Start Guide — Impinj Speedway Antenna Hub
- Impinj Antenna Hub Unit
Why buy this antenna hub?
Users will benefit from fast, hassle-free installation and deployment with the Speedway Antenna Hub solution which includes antenna virtualization software, GPIO adapter, and an enclosure with LEDs for system feedback.
- Hassle-free operation when connected to a single high-performance Speedway Revolution reader and GPIO Adapter.
- Robust and easy to install design with system level feedback for reliable installations in real world conditions.
- Enclosed electronics board with mounting tabs.
- LEDs for system level feedback.
- Software alerts/health diagnostics.
- All of the performance benefits of the Speedway Revolution reader without the need to learn a new API or make extensive programming changes.
- With the Speedway Antenna Hub, Impinj makes RFID monitoring applications, including smart shelves, interactive marketing displays, and document or item tracking, cost-effective, and easy to deploy.
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R120 UHF RFID Reader - 1 Port (Product number: IPJ-REV-R120)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader - 4 port (Product number: IPJ-REV-R420)
Note: This port pack is NOT compatible with the Impinj Speedway Revolution R220 UHF RFID Reader - 2 Port (IPJ-REV-R220)