Impinj R700 Antenna Hub
Scaling a RAIN RFID IoT solution just got easier with the release of the Impinj R700 Antenna Hub. Designed to help Impinj partners scale their RAIN RFID solutions cost-effectively and with simplicity, the Impinj R700 Antenna Hub has eight output ports to connect up to 32 antennas to a single Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader, enabling a RAIN RFID solution that requires multiple read zones. The Impinj R700 Antenna Hub includes support that enables one cable to power the antenna hub, control active RF output, and carry the RAIN RFID signal. This requires fewer cables to install the Impinj R700 Antenna Hub, making it easier and less costly to install, and creates fewer points of failure in deployment.
Data Sheet — Impinj R700 Antenna Hub
Quick Start Guide — Impinj R700 Antenna Hub
- Impinj R700 Antenna Hub Unit
Why buy this antenna hub?
The Impinj R700 Antenna Hub enables RAIN RFID solutions that require multiple read zones, such as tool tracking and smart shelves, to be cost-effective, scalable, and easy-to-deploy by expanding the number of read zones covered with a single reader. Additionally, a GPIO adapter is not required to use the R700 Antenna Hub, which frees up the GPIO port.
- Cable-efficient, enabling lower installation costs with only one cable to power the antenna hub, control active RF output, and carry the RAIN RFID signal.
- Flexible solution support allowing the use of GPIO ports for lights, sensors, or any other peripheral along with expanded read zones.
- Eight output ports expanding one reader antenna port to connect and control up to eight antennas - connecting up to 32 antennas for the Impinj 700.
- Robust system-level feed back that supports reliable installations in real-world conditions with active LEDs and automatic detection by the RAIN RFID reader.
- Modern developer tools providing native support for the reader configuration REST API that partners use to build RAIN RFID solutions.
- Easy-to-Deploy design that offers simple mounting options, active LEDs, and a single cable to power control the hub.