ATID AB700 UHF RFID Handheld Reader
ATID's AB700 UHF RFID Handheld Reader is a compact, rugged and excellent performing UHF handheld reader. With a powerful processor, Windows Mobile embedded, generous base memory and multiple connectivity and data capture options, it is suitable for supply chain, asset, livestock and industrial tracking applications.
Data Sheet — ATID AB700 UHF RFID Handheld Reader
- ATID AB700 UHF RFID Handheld Reader
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer 3.7V 2,960mAh Battery
- Gun Handle / Pistol Grip with Lithium-Ion 3.7V 4,400mAh Battery
- One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- USB Sync Cable
- Power Supply and Cord
- Wrist Lanyard
Why buy this reader?
The ATID AB700 UHF RFID Handheld Reader provides unmatched performance coupled with full-featured mobile computing, great ergonomic design and intuitive operation. The ATID AB700 handheld reader is built with the market-leading Impinj Indy R2000 reader chip for optimal read reliability and faster read rates of RFID tagged items.
- WLAN (lEEE 802.1 1 b/g/a).
- Anti-Collision function.
- Windows Mobile Embedded 6.5.
- Marvell PXA 320 806MHz Processor.
- 256MB RAM/512MB ROM.
- UHF Gen 2 RFID 865~868 MHz and 902~928 MHz.
- 25 Key backlt keypad.
- Phone receiver, speaker, and ear jack.
- Vibrator and LED notifications.
- Rechargeable, Lithium-Ion Polymer 3.7V 80mAh secondary battery included.
- 2D Barcode Imager Scanner.
- Bluetooth, 3.0 Mega pixel auto focus camera with flash, GPS, and HSDPA+ Modem.